Genders

I went to the doctors and it's another.....boy."its a boy!!!!"i said to Heidi and Sara."lets go to the field for practice pyramid"Sara said but Sara had to sit out while me and Heidi talked at a three story hight pyramid at the top."so it's a boy"Heidi said cheerfully."do u wanna shop with Sara after this"i asked her."sure"she agreed."LETS GO CHEERLEADERS C'MON"Coach Penny yelled.i did a spilt to the bottom and I landed on a cheerleader and missed the pool."CHEERLEADERS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LAND IN THE POOL I BOUGHT C'MON"Coach added.Heidi jumped off in a straddle and made it into the pool."are you okay"i said as I helped her up."yes"she said as she limped a little."whats your name"i asked her."Violet,and I know yours...everyone does"she said with a big smile.i nodded."Heidi meet violet"i said motioning to Heidi."nice to meet you"they both said.after school I couldn't go to the mall because I got a date."i so after dinner do u wanna head back to me house"i asked."id love to"Geo said.we made out on my Couch he ripped my jacket off me."wait are you okay with me being pregnant right now"i asked."totally that's your third right...you know what move in"Geo said."okay"i said as we continued to make out.after I woke up on his couch and he was in the bathroom.i then left after saying goodbye.the next day I walked to my locker and Sara and Heidi were waiting there and Max was wheeling Sara around on the Wheel chair like always."hi max"i said oddly.Max waved.Max then bent down to Sara and kissed her on the cheek."what was that"Heidi and I both said."oh yea...we did it last night"Sara said with a smile at Max.