The Sugar Plum Party

Max's POV

Well since you guys know about the Kiss on the Lips party, welcome to their HUGE Christmas party that celebs come to.

It's Thrown by this Amazing, Famous and Rich Girl, Jessica Plum.

She had Black hair that's so Soft and pretty she was a little much for my taste but who knows about other guys.

I walked into the party outside and I seen, a blue glass dance floor. A buffet and a billion celebs their like Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliot, and Lucy Hale.

"I love this party, it's amazing." I smiled at her.

"Well it's truly not as amazing as you." She brushed back her hair behind ear with two fingers, Her English accent was flawless.

"So, where's that girlfriend of yours. Did she finally break up with you?"  She questioned me.

"She's actually on her way now and NO! She didn't." I smirk at her.

"Wanna dance?" She gestured to the dance floor.

"Uhh... Why not? One dance can't hurt." I smiled as I grabbed her hand and danced with her to a slow song.

"I like this..." She smiled back.

She stared into my eyes and then rested her head gently down on my shoulder.

This was super awkward, speaking that we just mention Val.

"I'm gunna go talk to Uh, someone really quick." I ran out of there only to sudden stumble back as I turned around to see who I ran into.

"Lucy Hale!" I Gasped.

"Me. In the flesh." She giggled.

"I'm looking for a Valerie Simpson do you know where she could be?" I asked.

"Oh Val." She corrected me, "She's talking to Zac Efron, I really think there hitting it off, like Bf and Gf wise."

"Thanks for the Help!" I Ridley left with a sarcastic comment.

"Yikes." I heard her whispered under her breathe.

Val cheated with Zac as he leaned in for a kiss and then she accepted it.

"Well if you can kiss him. I can date who ever I want too." I turned to Jessica resting a kiss on my lips.

"What about me?" She smiled.

"This Party can't get any better."  I laughed.