Welcome baby Tammy...

"Tammy,what a pretty name"i said as I realized Sara had a baby in the hallway.i guess Heidi couldn't stand the feeling of not living with her parents.the next day I seen Heidi crying on the ground balling her eyes out."let me guess your pregnant,this school is like pregnant high" I said as I didn't know her answer yet.Heidi nodded."oh you will be alright...here I'll tell you something I never told anyone,I'm pregnant again"i said to her."okay but my parents kicked me out of the house and I live with Steve now"Heidi cried out.i patted her on the back and headed off to cheer practice and told Max about my pregnancy before practice and he was so happy about number four oh and that its another girl."PYRAMID,HOIST VALERIE UP TO A THREE STORY HEIGHT!"Coach yelled."okay Coach"Holly said as she threw me up to a three story height."ah!"i shouted as None of the girls could catch me till max sprinted over and caught me.i smiled at him and he smiled back."I'm sorry I did it with Sara and got her pregnant but I did it to you three times and got you pregnant but Louis did too and gave you Derik"Max said it like he was gunna make out with me but he didn't.i nodded and walked back to the pyramid and max went back to the other half of the field.i was then again at a three story hight and talking to Sara and Heidi like usual."i think holly is checking out Steve"Sara whispered to me and Heidi."ill hurt her"Heidi shouted.we then seen holly looking at him and like melting about his hotness."hey holly how does Steve's ass look"i said as I laughed and gave Sara a high five.all the cheerleaders laughed and the football players heard it started bursting out laughing."nice Val"Carter said with a thumbs up at the end of his sentence.holly's face turned beat red and was still red even after he pyramid and everyone made fun of her and Steve hugged Heidi and stood by Heidi."i can't believe you Valerie!"Holly angered."you were checking out my friends boyfriend so I had to get back at you"i sassily said to holly."he's hot I can't help it and so what I will did it will Steve after school at my house as he offered" Holly told the truth."ugh!!!"Heidi said as she punched Steve in the gut."ow"Steve cried out as he fell to the ground and Heidi marched away.