Veronica....

When Veronica was born the apartment was pretty quite because they were such easy babies."baby it's time for school my mom is here to watch them"Carter said as his mom fed Myles a bottle and then put Veronica down for her nap.we walked to my locker and I seen Heidi there but no Sara."where is Sara"i asked."she...is in the hospital sick..."Heidi sniffled.i shuffled my sling and Neck brace.i didn't speak...i felt like I couldn't breathe.i hit the ground and my sling,broken arm and neck brace hurt."baby!"carter screamed and ran over to me hopping on crutches as fast as he can.i was being wheeled to class in my new wheel chair the doctor gave me by Heidi."thanks Heidi"i said.she nodded and sniffled thinking about losing me and Sara.that afternoon Sara came back in a wheel chair too and this football player was wheeling the chair around for her...she also had a oxygen tube under her nose to breathe.after my last class and I had three free periods,i went to my locker and this hot football player was wheeling me around and checking me out."so do u wanna go in the closet and make out"He said.stay here I said as I was going to go talk to Carter to get rid of him until I came to Carter....Carter was making out with holly on the class desks."oh my gosh you sneak around my back and just go make out with my arch enemy."baby wait baby I'm sorry"Carter hopped on his crutches over to me."don't call me that I keep my kids and I got make out with the hot football player wheeling me around all day"i said as I wheeled back to the hot football player and he was still waiting there😍."lets do this" I said as I got up off of the wheel chair and he grabbed my back in my dip and made out with me in the closet on the ground and then we did it and he gave me baby number three.i was at the lockers crying one day tears of joy with something in my hand."my name Louis and I guess we're dating oh and I know your name....wait what's in your hand,do u maybe wanna do it again"Louis asked."No.i'm pregnant"I whispered.Louis dropped his binder and it boomed.i sat in my wheel chair and stared.the next day I got out of the wheel chair and cast and sling and Louis held me In his arms and he carried me back to The feels where he rushed to the field and once Carter and Max found out he was my new boyfriend they got mad at him.I was standing on the end of the field getting ready to go on to the pyramid and I saw Louis wave to me and smile...i waved back and then Carter came out of no where and tackled him.

CAST MEMBERS:
Vanessa Hudgens as Valerie
Ashley Tisdale as Heidi
Maya Mitchell as Sara
Theo James as Max
Peyton List as Holly
Aamir Khan as Louis
Robbie Amell as Carter
Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!