Its over?

Val's POV

Max walked in and looked at me.
He had sweet sugary eyes. But they seemed worried.

"Val, listen. This "on-and- off crap" has got to stop! I'm so confused now, and I feel like it's kinda because of you. We need to take a break and maybe see other people, we could date another time in the future possibly." He stared at the titled floor and then walked away.

After my few classes I left school, thinking about max all day was no help. I left the building and saw it was pouring rain so I ran with my binder over my head, to my car.

I sat down in my car and sobbed.

"Why me?" I cried and smacked my head down onto the steering wheel.

I heard a knock on my passenger window so I unlocked the door and let her in, it was Sara.

"Hey." She sat down. Then she rubbed my back and gave me tissues. Oddly, she left after that.

I decided I should go back in there so I did and I faced dreaded horror.

I walked to my locker and saw Max kissing Violet! Violet! Oh my gosh! Honestly! This is so unbelievable! Ugh!

Then Sara took a sprint at max and tackled him to the ground.

"Your such a jerk!" She wrestled him.

"Why?" He fought back, But she was strong.
Then They stood up.

"Do you remember that day you were with Holly but being friends with Valerie never stopped you from pursuing that kiss you wanted from her?" Sara stared at him.

"Of course." He took a deep breathe.

"Well, Val is out of your reach now. You broke up with her and her love is gone, your little cheerleader is gone!" She left.