Loved by him

I walked to my grandmas house and I seen this hot 18 year old mowing his lawn with no shirt on.i smiled at the thought of him and then I walked to my room and fell asleep.i then woke up at 2:17am by a text from Sara."i hope your kids are okay"the texts read.
"What?!?"
"Max told me that they had the flu"
"Max lied,Gina and Veronica are perfectly fine"
"No I mean Derik and Myles"
I froze perfectly still.
i ran over to Max's house and little Myles who was 4 walked to the door with Max grasping his little hands on Max's finger."Where is Derik?i brought The baby Gina and 3 year old Veronica"i handed the girls to him and he gave me 2 year old Derik and 4 year old Myles.i held them and walked to my car and drove back home.the next day at school my other enemy Quinn Davis Who is My original Enemy's best friend was bullying a Junior named Lyle Roads."Leave him alone Quinn!"i stepped in front of Lyle.Then Joe ran over to me."Hey! Quinn leave Lyle alone,Okay!"Joe patted Him on the shoulder.Heidi was right next to Joe and she clasped because She suddenly started going into labor."its okay babe just breathe"Joe whispered to Heidi as she was Clamping on to our hands.the football players shoved Joe to the ground and were trying to peek at Heidi's Stuff.the cheerleaders came over to Help Heidi with labor.Joe shoved the football players away and held on to Heidi's hand."Its gunna be okay"Joe kissed Her forehead.Heidi smiled.We took her to the hospital and the doctor came in the room."Heidi we don't know if you and your baby are gunna make it through this labor,you and Your baby can die from this labor I want you to know that"The doctor look at his clipboard.Later on into the labor Heidi was slowly dying but she didn't know till she was crying from the pain of herself and the baby dying when the doctor came in."Heidi I know why your crying,i hate to be the one to tell you guys this but Heidi you and your baby aren't gunna make it through the labor"The doctor sighed."Wait!the baby will make it but your gunna die after due to you being a teen"The doctor added.Joe kissed Heidi's head again and she smiled again but looking up at him and Joe noticed a Tear floating down her cheek.all the cheer squad,football players came plus our friends.Joe was standing outside the room crying and so was My uncle Ryan witch was Joe's dad."Hey Joe where's Heidi and her baby,we were voting for A baby boy what about you"Max and Sara cuddled up together.Josh and Carter brought cards for the baby.the whole cheer squad made a huge banner that reads "Team baby girl".Joe sniffles in and began to try and speak but couldn't from being sad."Guys Heidi isn't gunna make it but her baby will its no ones fault it will be okay"uncle Ryan cried.i was tearing up and Cousin Joe wrapped his arm around me crying."i have a crush on Josh not Carter and I wanted to tell Heidi that before it was too late"i smiled to Her."i will miss You Valerie Simpson I love you like a sister"Heidi said as Three tears floated down her cheeks and I cried too.i decided to sing her a calming soft song."I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go...when all those shadows almost killed your light,i remember you say "don't leave me here alone",but all that's dead and gone and past,tonight.just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright,no one can hurt now,come morning light you and I will be safe and sound.don't you dare look out your window Darlin everything's on fire...the war outside our door keeps raging on,curled up to this lullaby...even when the music's gone,gone."i sang as her eyes closed and before I knew it baby was alive but Heidi was still alive but just about to die."I love you like a sister too"i added as her eyes slowly closed for the last time."that was some beautiful singing"Josh walked in the room."thank you"i leaned on to him as he wrapped his arms around me.Joe was in the parking lot punching gravel and metal bars."Joe it will be okay I mean if only that many people showed up for my Kids"I tried to cheer him up.the doctor peered his head in for a minute."I know Heidi has died but would you like to see your daughter,what should her name" be the doctor took Joe to see the baby.Joe walked back into the room with the baby."her name is Lee"Joe kissed her for-head. 💕this was the last chapter of the play I hope you liked it and there will be a sequel💕💕💕.😘never mind there will be more of the Play andthere might not be a sequel😘im editing this again because people really liked the play so I'll continue stay tuned for chapter 18: josh you love me right?