I love you

"I got a name for the baby....her name is Veronica"i said as I put one hand on the baby bump."i can't believe I'm gunna be a dad well step dad but to Veronica I'll be a dad"Carter said happily."i kinda thought max was the one "Heidi said the next day at school at my locker."yea I did too"i agreed."same"sara added.me and Carter and Heidi and Sara walked to the football field so we went to practice.i stood at a pyramid like usual at the top of a really high pyramid and just talked u till I was dropped and landed on the ground and everything was blurry until BLACK. I woke up from blacking out in a hospital bed,stood up and bare footed,I walked slowly over to the door and opened it.i slowly walked to the front mirror and noticed a cast on my arm and a neck brace around my neck.i also had a sling for my arm."hi"max said as I was shocked to see him here after we broke up."what are you doing here,where is Carter"i asked Max."well I seen you gal from a 3 story pyramid on the top so I ran to you and Carter was running over and he tripped and broke his leg"Max said."where is he though "I said as I looked around.carter hopped out of a room on crutches."oh baby you broke your leg to help me"i said as I felt guilty."i love you and how's your neck brace and broken arm and sling"Carter kissed my lips."Max who are you dating now"i asked."well no one I mean I don't want crazy Holly back but lots of girls will want me"Mac boasted a little bit.i nodded."i love you too Carter "i added.