The Kiss on the Lips Party

Three Weeks before the Wedding.

Sara has been seeing Carter.
Personally, I don't know whyyyy?
But I guess if that what she wants than she should get it.
It was the biggest party of the year we were at it's called 'The Kiss on Lips Party' and everyone was invited.

Ever get that one feeling where your life stops and goes into slow motion, I've experienced it, I share this Story.
We were all at the kiss on lips party when Carter got rather drunk and started to noticed Holly and Quinn.

I stood in the back corner Dancing up against a wall with Max.

"Val. I think we should take this upstairs." He gestured to the stairs as I followed him up... NOW! Before you guys get all perverted they just made out.

"Your Very hot." Max whispered down my ear.

"I love you, fiancé," I made out with him.

"I think I heard Carter and Sara." He jolts away and looks to the door.

"Babe wait." Carter Marches into the room, following Sara.

My life went into Slow motion.

I seen Carter begging and pleading as she coldly stared him in the eye, lifted her fist and punched him. Causing him to fly backwards onto his back.

"Carter..." I whispered as I stroked his hair with my hand, making sure he was okay."

"Sara, I really love you. Don't leave me." He cried.

"Carter. You did this to Val, and Now you are gunna do this to me. So if you just wanna be with Holly than Do so and I'll dump you."

"Sar, she is just like a one night stander I keep retrieving to. I feel something real when I'm with you. Like my world stops. My Father once told me before he died that you can tell your in love with someone when that the only face you see clearer. Brighter. And Prettier than anyone else's." He stood up, next to Sara and kissed her cheek lightly and then waiting for a response.

  I don't understand how I actually dated him and he kissed Holly and now he dates Sara and Kissed Holly and Quinn. He's so impossible to understand.

"I'll forgive you." She hugged him gently and then everyone continued to party.