Josh you love me right?

Without Heidi,Joe seemed lost and misunderstood,stumped even."Josh my kids are such a big responsibility.Do you love me?"I asked.

Josh's Pov
How was I supposed to say no to her.she stared at me with with her big chocolate brown eyes.i truly did love her and I'm not lying,I still do but I think she should give some of her kids to a foster family."forget it!" Valerie stomped out."Val!" I called out before me."leave me alone!!!"Valerie shouted back.Max walked into school with Sara.me and Valerie had just broken up.Valerie walked past max and Sara as He checked out her ass in the most obvious way,"damn!"Max kinda said loudly."through! We're Done!" Sara swung her bag on her shoulder and walked to her and Valerie's lockers.

Back to Valerie's Pov

Max made out with me at my locker."this is new!"I laughed."did you hear what Max said about you-"Sara was interrupted by max."can we have one person in the school who doesn't know please." Max begged.sara nodded in agreement."you better watch those Damns their slipping out of people's mouth about me left and right."I adjusted my backpack as I headed to class.Sara chuckled behind her hand but everyone knew she was laughing.
I was back together with max I think I don't know maybe that was just a one thine thing he just did there.
In the middle of class bursted in with his guitar."oh Valerie,you make me wanna say...oh Valerie. Will you be my girlfriend,I know I don't deserve this but it's been a while since we've been together. I know I've made a mistake but can you forgive me."Carter sang.
"Carter....yes"i kissed and hugged him.as I was hugging and kissing Carter,Josh stood at the door in his sweater with his jeans and a white rose In his hand.he Sighed and walked out of the room."babe, I've missed you for so long I'm so happy you said yes"Carter Smiled."Carter,you broke my heart into pieces when you cheated on me with holly, my enemy,and it got fixed with Louis till you hurt him,Carter...I'm never gunna ever date you again,sure we had a special okay moment when my grandma died but I'm sick of you,some day your gunna break my heart harder that you already did,the tape that holds my heart together will eventually not stick!"I left the room.