I hear wedding bells

Today is my wedding to max I know we broke up and all but we decided to keep the wedding back on sense we wanted to with the kids and all speaking I just gave birth to baby Derik.i was in my room of the church getting into my dress and I called Heidi and Sara in to calm me down."HELP ME IN FREAKING OUT!!!"i shouted to Sara and Heidi."I'm gunna go get in my Bridesmaid dress Sara said as Steve aka Max's best man asked who he was walking down with."the maid of honor"i said rushed."who is that"Steve asked."Heidi,your girlfriend"i said as I rushed even more.the wedding was starting as Max stood at the end of the isle and I started to walk down as my older brother Tom walked me down.Max couldn't stop smiling neither could I."now do u two take each other to be Husband and Wife"the Man asked."yes"we said at the same time as we did the final kiss at the end when he pronounced me and max husband and wife.we cheered as the next day was school and my grandma watched Derik,Veronica,and Myles.banners flew off of walls and lockers were tapped with signs and they all read"Congrats on the wedding we love you guys"."Awe"i said and smiled.max nodded.i walked to my locker with Heidi and Sara and Steve."hey Steve"i said with a wave."hi"Steve said as he looked at Heidi and smiled."i really like you I hope we have kids some day"Heidi said to him as they did it in the closet.Sara started to breathe weird and start to clutch her stomach and groan in pain."HELP THE BABY IS COMING!"Sara then shouted as it shocked everyone and Max the father of the baby helped her on the a Stretcher and rolled her over to the nurses off with a doctor in there to Take the baby out and I ran beside them to make sure My other best friend Sara would make it through.