The spilt away

I rolled my eyes and helped Steve up.he looked into my eyes and grabbed my head and kissed me as I tried to pull away but couldn't."what was that"i shouted at Steve."i do not know"Steve said as he then chased after Heidi and whipped his mouth from the kiss."I CANT BELIVE YOU"Max screamed at me."it was Steve I hate him"I complained."okay baby"Max agreed.i kissed him and then hugged him.a girl ran toward me with news for me."Valerie your cousin has arrived at school with very important news"She said as she grabbed him."hey Valerie it's Joe Your cousin and well this isn't an easy thing to say but your brother and Grandma were driving home from the mall and a car came on from the side and your grandma is dead and Your brother is in the hospital and can die but we don't know and I'm staying at this school"Joe said."She's dead!"i cried out and gasped.it was pouring rain and I was out standing on the football field and it was still Raining really hard.Carter walked over to me as it still poured rain."i heard what happened"Carter said to me as the rain poured down over everything really hard.i cried even more."why did it have to happen"i cried out."i don't know but I'm always here for you and I always will be"Carter strongly said.we suddenly stared into each other's eyes and he then put one hand behind my head and gently kissed me."oh we can't do this or tell anyone about this trust me we can't tell anyone"I suddenly said."shhh"Carter said as he kissed me more."oh Carter we can't tell anyone"i said as we changed our clothes because they were wet and then I went to talk to max about divorce."Max,i kissed Carter"i confessed to him.he sniffled."can you tell me it didn't mean anything"he said as he sighed at the end."no can't"I sighed."well I want the kids"Max said."no"i shouted."i want Derik even if Louis is the father I want the new born...and I want Myles"Max said as he walked away and went to my apartment and took Myles,and Derik.i ran to the janitors closet and informed Carter about my baby girl that max is the dad of but he didn't care as long as he was gunna be the Dad that she thought was her real dad."I can believe my first Wedding ended in divorce"i whispered to Carter."i have a name for the baby,Gina"Carter changed the subject."i love it baby"i said with joy in tone.