5 YEARS FORWARD!

The Play is jumping 5 years Forward!
-Valerie is married and is a cheer coach at her old high school.

-Max has been locked up for a few years and Everyone's still scared.

-Violet is still a police officer and she's fighting crime.

-Carter is her partner on the job, and he is also Valerie's husband.

-Heidi volunteers at her old rehab facility she went to before we found her in the hospital. And is still dating Joe.

-Kara is widowed and she is the football coach at her old High school like Valerie.

Valerie's POV***

I ran onto the field to meet the cheerleaders and they all stood in a pyramid.

"Well, girls go take a break." I shout. They all go and sit on the bleachers. I then see Carter come from behind the bleachers In his police uniform.

"Val!" He gives me a kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

"Coach Val, your husband is hot." A girl in the front row winks towards him.

"We were madly in love when we went to this school and still are." I laugh slightly and Kara comes running in from the football practice when she noticed Carter here.

"Carter!" She hugged him and then at the end of the school day we all went down to the police station. I sent Carter a glance and he knew what I wanted to do. I walked with him down the by the cells. As I approached cell 20 I looked into it and Max was in the corner with a knife turning it over and over. "Max." I grabbed the bars on the cell and gasped. He looked up to me and walked towards me. "Valerie." He took his knife and traced it down my hand.

"Hey!" Carter kicked the cell door and pulled me back into his arms. "Listen, I never meant to hurt you." Max pleaded. "Yea you did! You killed Sara, and made everyone sick!" I yelled.

Violet ran up to us and made sure everything was okay. "Are you guys okay?" She patted Carter on the back and then locked her hands around Max's on the cell door.

"Hey, Vi." Max smirked.

"I can't believe you were behind that." Violet held her head in shame. And trust me she wasn't the only one who couldn't believe it!

"Can we start over?" Violet smiles in the slightest. After she whispers that it gets silent and then out of nowhere Max pulls a gun.

"Maybe not." He presses on the trigger, sending Violet down, clutching her leg.

"How did he even get that?" Carter whispered to himself and pulls me to the side.

"I'll take Violet, you get more cops!" I drag Violet out and into the infirmary. A nurse ran to us and put Violet on a table and removed the bullet. "I have to apply pressure to the wound and then stitch it." She does exactly what she planned to and then gives Violet crutches. Though Violet stumbles a bit I make sure she's okay.