Time for school

I arrived at school with Max. Even though we weren't dating we had to kinda stay friends.

"So..." He opened the door for me.

We really just stayed quiet the entire time until we ran into Carter and Sara.

"Hey." I waved to them.

They were making out on his locker. It was kinda weird. Well, for me.

"Lovebirds!" Max called. Which finally made them part.

"Oh sorry. But, Val did you get hotter over night?" Carter asked with a smirk.

"Ugh! Your dating Sara !" I complained.

"Oh, we're actually not dating." Sara admits, "I'm kinda just in it for the kissing."

"Oh well, than thank you." I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.
He blushes. "If we date, you can't kiss Sara anymore, because you get me." I laughed.

"Deal." He grabs my hand and pulls my
In for a kiss.

Violet marched over to us, she pulled Max's face to her level and kiss him. I rolled my eyes and kissed Carter. It was like a battle kinda. The only time she comes over is when I'm with Carter, she is so shallow.

I pulled away from him and rested my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kept me close. It was so nice. Having someone who maybe could care.

"Well, I gotta get to cheer practice, see you soon." I waved. He followed behind wth Max and Violet. They were all talking and Laughing. Sara and I walked to the field to Meet coach.

"Morning." I smiled. All the girls hoisted is to the usual level, coach Jut observers, but today we had to do twists and straddles.

"Val, Triple twist!" She ordered. I jumped into a triple twist, I was now going down. I felt my head hit the ground and I felt terrible, my head was spinning. It was like I was in a cartoon. I look to my left and see Carter and Max rushing over in sprints. "Val, Can you see me?" Max asks on his knees.

"Yea." I respond groggily.

"Stay with me." He shakes me, to keep my eyes open. He lifts me up in both arms and Carries me to the ambulance that was waiting. Carter followed us in With Violet, and Sara got pushed out because of not enough room.

"Valerie, I love you." Carter held my hand.

"Yea." Max agreed.

"Hope your okay." Violet said in a taunting voice.

"Excuse me, ma'am. If you would like to be rude, to a patient in need then leave." The paramedic commanded.