After practice

After practice I went back to my locker with Carter to get our baby, Anna.

"Congrats on winning Captain." He smiled sarcastically. I grabbed the baby out and slammed my locker shut. I rested my hand on the locker and my other on my hip.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" I glared at him with my mouth open and scoffed.

"Just that you always win captain. You and Max. Give someone else a turn!" He throw his hands into the air and began our first fight.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted it that badly. You can beat Max out for captain, still. They still post he re-roster in a few minutes. It gives the coaches a few minutes to re-think captains." I dragged him over to the post by the bleachers, noticing he re-roster posts are up.

"Okay, Captain is... Carter Baker!" He lifted me in the air and hugged me.

I looked at the cheerleader post with Carter as well and read it.
"Well, cheer captain is... Valerie Simpson!" I jumped up and down.

"Val, I knew they would keep you." He kissed me. We then made it back to science to tell the sub that we
completed the Baby task and we didn't need another one.

"All done!" I handed the baby back to Her.

"Great job, guys!" She marked us down as a 100.

Carter and I walked out of the classroom and went to Study hall.

"We're going to just a do what ever you want in class today." The teacher sat down and started texting.

Kara, Max, Violet, Steve, Carter, and I were sitting at the same table.

"How is Sara, is her illness fatal?" Steve asked me.

"I'm very sorry about this Steve, but Sara was murder." I tried to console him after that.

"What?" He whispered and then he started to breathe heavily and his pupils dilated.

He reached into his bag and grabbed a gun out.

"Who did it?!" He pointed his gun at me.

"Steve!" I pushed my chair out and lifted my hands into the air, surrendering.

"Leave her alone!" Carter stepped in front of me As Max tried to bring Steve's gun down. Max then, put down hand on the gun and flipped in around into his hands.

"Steve, stop. Now sit down and relax." Max turned the gun to safety and throw on the ground. Shattering it into a million pieces.

Cast---
Valerie- Main character- Nina Dobrev
Sara- best friend- Selena Gomez
Heidi- best friend- Blake lively(younger version in Gossip girl)
Kara- friend- Ashley Benson
Violet- enemy- Vanessa Hudgens
Max- ex-crush- Chace Crawford (GG)
Carter- boyfriend- Marco James
Steve- Max's best friend- Zac Efron
Josh- ex-boyfriend- Unknown
Joe- cousin- Chris Wood

P.s.- not the last chapter! Just wanted a cast!