Broken Record

If only Kara realized who she just messed with!

I have to stop this he's supposed to be with me.

"Max. Wait!"

"What Valerie?"

"You've never called me Valerie before since we'd become friends."

"Well things change!"

"Max when I Met you I was In love you and I could shake that feeling."

"Valerie. I loved you since the first day of school and I then Fell for Holly, but I realized I was Still into you when we went to that movie."

"Wait! You planned the whole thing! I was friends with Holly before you came in and now we turned on each other all because you wanted to hook up with both of us!"

"Val, I could never do that to you both I was really into you and I was just so stupid."

"Ha! Are you kidding me, that's on the guys' greatest hits list...um, #1 we have: I was So Stupid."

"Val,"

"No Max, it's just so funny. Ha! You think I wanted all the children I had. Gosh, how sleeping with you was a complete mistake. You gave me kids that I didn't even want!"

"Valerie, well you won't have to about that cause I'm never kissing you again."

"Kiss me."

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yea, kiss me now!"

"Your wish."

He walked up to me and Kissed me, it was a nice kiss. But there was a resin I asked for that kiss and your about to find out that reason.

"Maxie..."

"Oh, hey Kara."

"Making out with Valerie."

"It's just I've got to be with her all this drama and break up crap has annoyed me the most, but I never stop loving this girl more than I can stop breathing. I'm Hopelessly and Irretrievably, in love with her and she will always have a hold on my heart that I could not break if I wanted. And there have been times that I've wanted too!"

"Awe max..." I smiled at him.

"Whatever it's not my fault because you two are a...Broken record!"