Safe now!

After I was rescued from terror, Carter and I talked.

"I'll never cheat on you, ever again." Carter admits. The funny thing is that I believe him. He saved me, he loves me, and he's caring. "And I trust you not to make that same mistake." I add in.
"We're not going to college, right? So you can stay with me and not with about that long distance and cheating crap?" He asked me awkwardly. I nod willingly, and then kissed him. We all got into Heidi's car, Carter, Me, Violet, and Her. And then, drove back to my house and sat in the living room chatting, not even paying any attention to the show that was on.

"Max... I just can't believe him." Heidi slammed her fist down in anger. I couldn't believe him either, I mean I knew him for a long time and we were friends, and we were dating, we even broke up and remained friends. But, now he is getting locked up for killing Sara and almost killing me. And to think, I thought he was on my side of this whole 'friend' thing.

"I know, but let's change the subject. So, what show is this, anyway?" Violet asked me.

"Oh, it's Pretty Little Liars." I turned up the volume and eat my pretzels.

"They have it just like us." Carter pointed out and then wrapped his arm around me and stole a pretzel. "Sneaky." I kissed him quickly and acted like I did nothing. He laughed out loud and got himself a beer. "How long is Max in jail for?" Violet asked Carter.

"Lifetime, he and Josh killed Sara." Carter sucked down his beer and put the empty bottle on the coffee table. I hugged him for safety, not wanting to ever let him go. He was my protector.