Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Flashback continues

Mehrma when got to know that her mother has played as a victim instead of being one of the guilty persons. Mehrma  didn't uttered a word to any one ,in the time span of one week since being awake.
It was night time ,Mehrma has just gone to sleep. As it was summer holidays all the kids were sitting with the elders as it was just 10 o clock.

The whole family was watching a movie ,when they heard a screeching scream .Everyone startled  All the elders ran towards Mehrma's room.

Third person's POV

When everyone got to her room ,they saw that Mehrma was screaming in her sleep.

Noreen was the first one to go towards her, she caressed her cheek and started speaking soft words to her. Mehrma slowly came out of her nightmare.when she opened her eyes ,she jumped in Noreen's arms and started sobbing. Mehrma was continuously saying "Mughey udhar nahi jana plz mughey waha na bhaigye ga ,main wada kerti hu kuch nahi karungi ".

Noreen:"Mera bacha koi tumhe kahi nahi leke jai ga."

Mehrma:" Mughey waha nahi jana bari ami....wo ...wo bohat bure they."She said between her hiccups.Everyone except a few stared at her with guilt, because they couldn't save her.They couldn't protect her.

After a month

It has been a month since Mehrma came home, but she wasn't the Mehrma who could make everyone happy by her smile.She barely spoke with anyone . The whole family was worried about her except her nano ,phupo's family and her own parents who only cared that Muneza was in a trauma after what had happened.When Azhar told everyone that Muneza was in a trauma ,the elders scoffed and told him that he should all see what Mehrma has been going through.

Noreen had decided that she would speak about the incident to Mehrma ,She was sitting with Mehrma in he room .Mehrma had kept her head in Noreen's lap.Noreen was caressing her hair when she spoke "kya hua tha Mehrma? Us din."Mehrma stiffened hearing that.Noreen again spoke "sorry,agar tum nahi batana chahti its fine."but Mehrma cut her off in between "Mughey batana hai ."She told everything to her what happened before the kidnapping ,she also told her how she was abused.Noreen was crying silently but Mehrma didn't even let a single tear out, her face was emotionless.

After Mehrma had taken her sleeping pills and had gone to sleep .(yes! She took sleeping pills so she could sleep without having a nightmare )Every kid in the house had already been slept. Noreen went in the living room ,everyone was sitting there, she went where farzana was sitting. She stood in front of her and spoke"kya jo Mehr me kaha wo sach hai."Everyone looked towards them .Farzana understood that Noreen knew everything so she stood abruptly ,there was guilt in her eyes.Noreen slapped her .Everyone stood up abruptly .Abdul khan spoke "Noreen! Kya ker rahi ho."

Noreen narrated everything Mehr told her.Qasim shah was fuming in anger he went toward his daughter and slapped her, Farzana thought it was better to lie so she lied "Abu wo jhoot Bol rahi hai ,main akhir aisa kyun karungi."Zareena spoke " Apni hasad ki waja se."before anyone could speak further Azhar spoke "yeh sach hai ,haan ya na."Farzana lied again because she knew her husband would believe her liar "Nahi ,ye sab kuch merey khilaf ek mili bahgat hai."everyone scoffed except for her nand (husband's sister) and her mother. Azhar believed her and fought with everyone that they believed a miner over an adult and left taking his wife.

After that everyone except Nazia, Farzana's mother distanced themselves from Farzana and Azhar . Mehrma was shifted in  new room ,separate from her twin .

Flashback over