Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Mehrma  POV

I woke up with a headache. It's all because of my good for nothing husband. I groaned and went in the washroom to get dressed. I came out dressed in a purple shalwar kameez. I went downstairs and took blessings of Dado and Dada.

I was passing through the guest room, when I saw Shahzain sleeping there so I went near him and placed my mobile near his ear and played a screeching sound. He jumped awake and I just laughed. Before he could catch me I ran away .

After breakfast when I went to my  room as we will start going to offices tomorrow so it was work at home. When I entered I was pinned to the wall. I was going to scream when Mir spoke" kaisi hai ap baigum."

Samaab:" Ye Kya badtamizi hai?"

Mir:"Batamizi to wo thi jo tumney subha aur raat ko ki thi."

Samaab:" Aur jo tumney raat ko kiya tha wo kya tha."

Mir:"Mainey siraf apna badla pura kiya tha."

Samaab:"Toh mainey bhi ek biwi hone ka farz nibhatey hua apne shohar ko jigaya tha."

Mir:" Agar farz nibhaney hi hai to sarey nibhao."

He said smirking

Samaab:" It goes for both of us . Yani! when someone is speaking ill about your wife ,you shouldn't just hear, you should also speak for her."

His face expression changed. From anger to guilt.

Samaab:" But right it's you." I said that to trigger him.

Mir:"Ap moti hogai hai Mrs Shahzain."

Samaab:"Kya matlab hai is baat ka."

Mir:"Well jab tumhe subha tumhare bister per litaya tha utha ke, tab se bazu main bohat dard horahi hai."He said smirking.

Then it had hit me that I slept on the couch and had woken up on the bed.

Samaab:" how dare you touched me."

I started hitting him. He just smirked and held my wrists and told me"Play a stunt like this one more time on me and I'll show you what I'm capable of Mrs Shahzain." He said smirking and left my room and closed the door. I threw a pillow towards the door.I was angry no I was beyond angry.

Zunaira POV

It was around 9 ,all of us cousins are sitting in the backyard. One thing that I've noticed was that Shahzain bhai and Mahi were throwing each other death glares. Did I miss something. My stance was broken by Armaan.

Armaan:"Seemal ,coffee banado."

Seemal:"Bhai, mera dil nahi hai kitchen main janey ka."

Azaan:"Tumhara dil kab kerta hai.

Alizey was about to offer but Mahnoor spoke.

Mahnoor:" Zunaira tum chai bananey jarahi hona to Armaan ke liye ek cup coffee banadena."

Before I could reject Armaan spoke "haan, thanks Zunaira ."I huffed and threw a glare at Armaan and went.

A few minutes later

I returned with many cups of tea and one cup of coffee. I handed tea to everyone. When I took the tray towards Armaan there was a tea cup and a coffee cup

The doofus took the tea cup.

Zunaira:"Tumney coffee mangi thi,ye chai meri hai."

Armaan:"Well ,mera ab chai peeney ka dil hai."

Everyone was looking towards us.

Armaan took a sip of the chai and started coughing.

I took the coffee and sat down at my place.

Everyone was giving Armaan 'what happened look'

Armaan:"Namak, seriously Namak."

Zunaira:"Well, main ney tumhe kaha tha coffee lelo."

Armaan got up from his chair, I know it was time for me to run so I also got up from my chair.

Armaan:"Ab tum ye namkeen chai peeyogi."

He did and started taking steps towards me.

I ran and stood behind Azeem bhai's chair.

Zunaira:"Azeem bhai bachai."

Azeem:"Armaan bachi hai wo, chordo."

Mahnoor:"Aisey hi chordey bhai, ussney galat kiya hai."

Zunaira:"Tum meri behen ho ya uski."

Everyone was laughing.

Shahvaiz:"Zuni. Great job."

Mahnoor:"Apsab log uski galat baat main uski tarafdari kyun kertey hai."

Armaan:"Thanks Noor."

I huffed.

I sat down on my place and took a sip of the coffee. I smirked looking at Armaan.

Mahnoor:"Yeh coffee ussey do ab."

Zunaira:"Huh!"

Mahnoor:"Behri hogai ho."

Zunaira:"Mahiii ,Mano ko  samjhaona."

Mehrma:"Well! sahi kehrahi hai wo."

I huffed.

Shahzain:"To usney bhi mazaak hi kiya hai."

Mehrma shot him a glance .

Mehrma:"Zuni ,tum uthrahi ho ya nahi."The atmosphere was getting hot so I got up and went towards Armaan and handed him the coffee.

Armaan:"Something is definitely wrong."

I hummed in response.

Plz comment and vote