Chapter 23

Thank you so much for 3k reads.
Zunaira's POV
I really want to know what's the matter between Mahnoor and Shahvaiz bhai, but both of them are dead silent. Ugh!
Only one person could help me in this situation but right now I'm ignoring him. After what happened in the morning, I'm feeling a little awkward. You know what, I don't care about my ego right now.
Chut par aou
I message Armaan.
___________________________________
Zunaira is sitting on the stool waiting for Armaan, who god knows where has vanished.
Armaan:"Kya hua you called?"
Zunaira:"20 minutes Armaan. 20 minutes pehle message kiya tha mainey tumhey."
Armaan:"What? My phone was switched off."
Zunaira looked at him like She didn't believe him but nonetheless let him slide off.
Zunaira:"What's the deal with Mahnoor and Shahvaiz bhai?"
Armaan:"Huh?"
Zunaira:"Kya Huh."
Armaan:"Mughey Kya pata. Tumney mughey isliye bulaya hai chut par."
Zunaira:"Haan"
"And here I thought you called me to talk about the morning incident" Armaan muttered, which was thankfully not heard by Zunaira.
Zunaira raised an eyebrow at him
Armaan:"Aisey Kya dekh rahi ho mughey Sach mein nahi pata hai."
Zunaira just huffed in return.
Armaan came and sat on the other stool.
There was an awkward silence between them. Zunaira was busy looking in the sky ignoring Armaan's existence, meanwhile Armaan was staring at Zunaira.
Zunaira:"Wo Mehrma waley masley ka kuch pata chala."
Armaan:"Nahi. Kuch bhi nahi pata chala."
Armaan replied not meeting her gaze.
'Mughey pehley puri baat pata chal jai main phir qasm se tumhey bata dunga.'
Armaan thought and sighed.
___________________________________
Shahzain POV
I just entered my room, when there was a knock on the door.
Samaab walked in.
Samaab:"What's up?"
Shahzain:"Tum kabsey itni tameez daar hogai ho." Samaab just rolled her eyes at my question.
Samaab:"Yeh Mahnoor or Shahvaiz bhai ka kya masla hai?"
Shahzain:"Kya matlab?"
Samaab:" Matlab ke Mahnoor ko itna gussa kyun charha hua hai? Wo toh Sahi tareeqey se baat bhi nahi ker rahi hai."
Shahzain:"Pata nahi Shahvaiz ka bhi mood off tha."
Samaab:"Okayyyy....... Tumhari dada se baat hui."
Shahzain:"Nahi." I replied not meeting her gaze.
Samaab:"Toh kab kerney ka irada hai."
Shahzain:"Irada toh koi nahi hai."
Samaab:"Kyun?" Samaab snapped.
Shahzain:"Kyun ke I still don't support his decision."
Samaab:"But whyyyyyy?"
Shahzain:"Kyun ke wo jald baazi ker rahe hai. And they are not realising it."
Samaab sighed .
After this none of us open this topic.
___________________________________
Author's POV
Mahnoor entered Shahvaiz's room late at night. She expected Shahvaiz to be asleep, but He was nowhere in the room. Mahnoor sighed and entered the washroom. When she returned Shahvaiz had just entered the room. Both of them shared eye contact for a second then averted their eyes. Mahnoor without speaking a word went towards her side of the bed and laid down. Shahvaiz just sighed and entered the washroom.
Both of them spent the night wrapped up in the misery that was caused by none of them.
___________________________________
Shahvaiz woke up to an empty bed. He sat up sighed while looking at the side of the bed where she had slept the entire night.
  Shahvaiz came out from the washroom after getting freshened up. As he didn't want to go downstairs, he decided to sit idly for sometime on the balcony. His mood became more bitter when he saw Mahnoor sitting along Altamash in the garden. They weren't sitting close but the only thing on Shahwaiz's mind was that she was talking to Altamash.
"Ussey baat kerney ka waqt hai iske paas magar mughsey baat kerkey masley sul jhaney ka nahi hai" shahvaiz muttered under his breath and stormed in his room.
___________________________________
Shahvaiz came downstairs and saw Mahnoor coming towards him. He ignored her and moved past her.
Ruhaan stopped him and asked if he was going anywhere? He just nodded in return and left.
Mahnoor sigh dejectedly and moved towards the hall where all of the ladies were busy preparing for tonight's function.
Ruhaan just noted the exchange between the couple and sighed.
___________________________________
The older women were looking at the jewellery while the younger were busy talking about their outfits.
Kinza was the first one to notice Mahnoor.
Kinza:"Arey Mahnoor aou."
Mahnoor passed her a smile in return and went and sat beside her. Both of them had bonded a great friendship in the past few months. The two of them got into a conversation with each other and busied themselves like the others.
Daniyal came and sat himself on Mahnoor's lap.
Daniyal:"Kesi hai ap chachi? Ap meri chachi hui na. Mama Mahnoor phupo ab meri chachi hui na"
Mahnoor laughed at his words, while kinza nodded in return.
Daniyal:"Apko pata hai main itna zyada bore hogya tha. Ap one week se busy thi aur koi aur merey sath nahi khel raha tha."
Mahnoor:"Acha, Oh! I'm sorry."
Daniyal in return showed his toothy smile.
___________________________________

Shahvaiz had just arrived at the venue, he was sitting in the back room. He had an ear full lecture from Yawar. He was waiting for Mahnoor as the both of them had to enter together.
The door was opened and Mahnoor entered along with Kinza, who was helping her. Shahvaiz was out of words. Mahnoor was looking ethereal, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.
He averted his eyes when he saw Kinza giving him a knowing look. Shahvaiz just shook his head and smiled at Kinza. Who returned the smile.
___________________________________
It was time for the couple to enter. Mahnoor and Shahvaiz walked hand in hand. They both were busy stealing the hearts of people. While Mahnoor was busy in making sure she would not fall due to the weight of the dress, Shahvaiz was having a giddy feeling. Maybe Mahnoor paid no attention to their closeness, but Shahvaiz was enjoying every bit of it.
Both of them came near the stage. Kinza along with Mehrma helped Mahnoor in sitting.
___________________________________
Mehrma was sitting along Zunaira talking, when Armaan came and sat beside Mehrma breathing heavily.
Mehrma:"Tumhey kya hua hai?"
Armaan:"Mughey bacha ley."
Mehrma:"Kissey bacha lu tumhey main. Kya hua hai?"
Armaan:"Allah janey kon larki hai wo Mehr, merey peechey pari hui hai paglo ki tarha. Pata nahi Kya Kya baki ja rahi hai. Main is parlour jati hun, main yahan shopping kerti hun."
Mehrma supressed her smile, meanwhile Zunaira started laughing.
Zunaira:"Waah! Kya baat hai Armaan. Itney sarey fans hai tumharey."
Armaan:"Mughey nahi chehye aisey fans, tum rakhlo. Please Mehr kuch kerkey mughey bachalo."
Mehrma:"Okay! Tum Bas merey sath sath raho, baki sab kuch mera kaam hai."
Armaan nodded like a child.
___________________________________
Shahzain was looking at her, who was busy laughing at something Armaan had said.
A man who was a partner in business with him came and greeted him. He was with his family.
Unknown:"Kaisey hai ap Shahzain Sahab?"
Shahzain:"Theek hun Allah ke karam se."
Unknown:"Aur ab agey apney Kya socha hai. Dono barey bhaiyon ki Shaadi to hogai hai ab next Bari to apki hi ati hai."
Shahzain:"Jab likhi hogi tab hojaigi."
The man gestured to the girl beside his wife to come forward.
Unknown:"Yeh meri beti Anushay hai."
Shahzain nod towards her.
Unknown:"Ab itney saalon ki dosti ko kyun na hum ab khandan main badal le."
Shahzain knew where this was heading.
Shahzain:"And I don't think so business aur personal life ko milana chehye hai. Please excuse me."
Shahzain left them alone.
___________________________________
Plz vote and comment.
Hope you liked the chapter.