Chapter 27 part 2

Thank you all for 7.61k reads on Makhfi!
Chapter 27
Author's POV
  Mahnoor smiled looking at her sister who was all dressed up to be someone's bride. Oh! how the time flies by. A tear escaped her eyes as she realised how grown all of them have been. After her and Mehrma, it was Muneza's turn and then Zunaira's. Her baby sisters have grown up so much. She was not so close to Muneza as she was the other two but in the end she was her sister and it saddened her as she thought about her farewell. Mahnoor's thoughts were disturbed by her father's words.
Azhar: "Kitni bari hogai hai Ye sab."Azhar gazed at his three daughters as a smile took place over his lips.
Mahnoor: "Jee, yaqeen nahi araha hai." Mahnoor stopped speaking as she heard sniffing beside her. She turned her head only to find Azhar tearing up.
Mahnoor: "Babaaaa, Kya hogya hai roye to mat." Mahnoor's words made the three sisters notice them.
Azhar: "Bas ankhon mein ansoo agaye, Tum chaaro kitni bari hogai ho." All of them smiled hearing this.
___________________________________
Zunaira has been going around the house again and again looking for Armaan. It was almost time for the function to start and he was no where in sight. She tried calling him but all of her tries were in vain.
"Kahan chale Gaye ho Tum Armaan?" She questioned no one in particular.
"Ruhaan ya Azaan se puchti hu unhey kuch pata hoga." She darted towards the garden where all of them were present. She walked towards the duo who were busy talking to someone.
Zunaira: "Azaan! Kya tum do minute ke liye meri baat sun sakhtey ho."
Azaan excused himself and came towards Zunaira: "Azaan tumney Armaan ko dekha hai Kya?"
Azaan: "Nahi wo subha se ghar se gayab hai. Mughey laga tumhey pata hoga wo kaha hai"
Zunaira: "Nahi Mughey nahi pata hai." With that she excused herself.
___________________________________
Armaan's POV
  Itna sab kuch humse kaisey chupaya ja sakhta hai. Akhir kisi ne humey kuch kabhi bataya kyun nahi. Aisi baato par toh qatal ho jatey hai aur yeh banda khuley aam ghum raha hai. Iskey khilaf kabhi bhi kisi ne koi qadam kyun nahi uthaya. Main yeh baat baki sabko aur Zunaira ko kaisey bataonga.
Flashback
Armaan came to meet a man who he got in touch with a few days ago. According to this man he knew what happened years ago in this house.
Armaan: "Apney mughey yaha kyun bulaya hai. Ap sabkey samney kyun nahi ana chahtey thay? Aur ap hai kon" Armaan questioned the man who had called him here.
Unknown: "Kyun ke mughey aj tak apney kiye ka pachtawa hai. Main wohi Banda hu jis ne us bechari bachi se uska bachpan cheeney main un logo ki madad ki. Main wo shaks hu jis ko in dono bachyo ko agwa kerney ke liye bhaija gaya tha." Armaan was shocked by this man's words. He gestured to that man to continue.
The man then went on telling him about what had occurred in that time period.
Unknown: " Baita mughey maaf kerdo, main apni ghalti par bohat sharminda hu. Mughey us bachi ke pass le chalo, main ussey maafi maangna chahta hun." The man cried and begged Armaan for forgiveness. But Armaan was frozen by his words.
___________________________________
Author's POV
It was time for the function to start but Armaan was nowhere to be seen. Everyone was tense due to his sudden departure.
  Armaan who casually walked inside without caring about anything happening in his surroundings. He gave all of them a glance and then walked upstairs, ignoring all calls.
Obaid khan( Armaan's father): "Badtamizi ki har hadh par kerdi hai isney to." Obaid khan spoke furiously.
Abdul khan: "Bacha hai abhi ,sudhar jayega ussey waqt do." Abdul khan spoke trying to calm his younger brother down.
Obaid khan was about to speak when he was interrupted.
Ali khan(aka dada): "Is baat ko yahi khatam karey aur jakey sari baraat ki tayarryan karey." He dismissed the topic and motioned everyone to continue their own work.
Ali khan: "Allah khair karey! Armaan ke aur Obaid ke beech mein masley bartey ja rahey hai." Ali khan spoke to his wife when everyone else had left the room.
Razia Ali(aka dadi): " Ab na janey Kya masla hai inkey beech mein." Razia Ali responded.
___________________________________
The Baraat function passed smoothly. Everyone was extremely happy. As the Baraat function was decided to be held with only family and close friends, it was an intimate function. All of them were happy as this was the most awaited event for the family. Finally Mehrma and Shahzain were together at last.
Zunaira was on the seventh sky, seeing her sister happy and about all the cash that she got. Mahnoor and Shahvaiz were at peace seeing the couple happy and enjoying themselves. Armaan however felt relieved knowing that his father's friend's family couldn't make it to the function.
  It was after all the guest had left and only family maintained, when every family member was sitting in the garden, happily conversing with each other.
Obaid khan: "Mughey ap sab ko ek baat batani hai." Obaid khan spoke, gaining everyone's attention.
Obaid khan: "Mainey Armaan ka rishta paka ker diya hai apni dost ki beti ke saath."
___________________________________
Boom! Armaan knows the truth, what will he do now.
Finally Mehrma and Shahzain rukhsati happened.
Anyways How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it
Plz vote and comment
And thank you all for giving my book a chance.