chapter 31 part 2

Thank you everyone for 17k reads.
Which couple do you ship the most, comment and tell
Chapter 31
Part 2
Author’s POV
 Armaan and Anural have been sitting in the cafe for the last half an hour waiting for Humza. Anural once again glanced at her phone but there was no notification.
Armaan: “tumhari baat kab hui thi Humza se last.” he asked looking at a worried Anural.
Anural: “ do din pehle, tab hi toh usney mughey kaha tha tumsey baat kerney ke liye.” as she was done speaking her phone rang. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the contact name. HUMZA
 She picked up the call. Armann noticed her as her face paled and her phone broke free from her hand. Tears started to break free which made Armaan get up from his seat and pour her a glass of water.
Armaan: “Anural kya hua hai, tum ro kyun rahi ho.”
Anural took a few breaths and then she slowly sipped the water.
Anural: “ woh chor gaya mughey…woh aisa kaisey ker sakhta hai, mainey har cheez ki jo usney mughey kaha kerney ko, I…..I even agreed to marry you for his sake. Ab hum kya karenge?” 
She was shaking as she spoke each word, tears were flowing down her flushed cheeks as she continued to dwell over everything. 
Armaan took a deep breath and then spoke. After a few minutes.
Armaan: “hum shaadi karengey, jaisey is sab se pehley decided tha.'' His words made Anural shocked as she stared at him wide eyed. She shook her head relentlessly.
Anural: “ hum aisa nahi ker sakhtey Armaan, main tumharey saath aisa nahi ker sakhti. Tumhey Zunaira passand hai….” she blabbered.
Armaan: “ main kerta hu woh nahi.'' He cut her off in between.
Anural: “kya matlab?” she asked him her brows furrowed. She knew that Zunaira had no clue about Armaan’s feelings but Armaan had never exclaimed anything like this. Armaan took a deep breath and then continued.
Armaan: “ she hates my guts, mughey dekhker wo apna muhn phair leti hai, jis kamrey may main hota hun woh us kamrey mein baithti bhi nahi hai.”
Anural: “ho sakhta hai ke wo sirf tumsey naraz ho.” she suggested, hoping that Zunaira is only just mad at Armaan.
Armaan: “kash, but I don't think so.” he exclaimed with a sigh.
Anural: “kuch kaha hai kya Zunaira ne?” she asked.
Armaan: “nahi.”
Anural: “phir ab kya kerna hai humney?” she asked after a while.
Armaan: “Ab hum shadi karengey.”
_____________________________________________
  Armaan entered the living room only to be greeted by loud noises.
Armaan: “kya ho raha hai yahan ....yeh mithai kis khushi may.” he asked while eyeing the sweets.
Azaan: “tumhari shadi ki khushi mein aur kya…………aur” he stretched out the word and made everything suspenseful. 
Armaan just glared at him, in return he just smiled cheekily. Seeing his confused face, his tayi jaan 
answered instead of Azaan.
Zareena tayi: “baita yeh mithai Zunaira ka rishta pakka hone ki khushi mein aaye hai.'' As soon as Armaan heard those words he froze, it felt as if time had stopped. Everything stopped, he couldn’t move, he felt as if couldn’t breathe, he couldn't register any other words that Tayi jaan had said. His mind seemed to have been fogged. He turned around and left the room.
 Everyone was a bit confused at Armaan’s reaction but none paid much heed to it except two people who were busy glaring at the place where Armaan previously stood. Azaan and Mehrma both exchanged looks after Armaan left.
____________________________________________
 Armaan was sitting on the floor leaning back on his bed.
Every word just kept repeating in his  mind.
“baita yeh mithai Zunaira ka rishta pakka hone ki khushi mein aaye hai
Zunaira ka rishta pakka hone ki khushi mein aaye hai.
Zunaira ka rishta pakka”
Kaisey ho sakhta hai yeh……kyun hua yeh sab kuch. He kept asking himself the same two questions again and again. Why did she agree to marry whoever that unwanted man was. Why did she not understand his love and care? Why couldn't she read his eyes and understand what inner turmoil that had been going on in his heart for months. He regretted everything at the moment. He regretted agreeing with his father and marrying a woman he didn’t love. He regretted believing Anural and her now ex, he regretted agreeing to that stupid plan. He regretted not confessing his love for her. He regretted not asking his parents beforehand to send a proposal for her. 
  Earlier today when he and Anural finalised their decision, nothing like this crossed his mind once. Maybe he was being selfish and a huge hypocrite for wanting Zunaira not to marry anyone, even though he was about to get married in a week. He couldn't see his beloved belonging to another, just the thought of it was like a knife being pierced through his heart. He fought the urge to not cry but those betrayers left his eyes. One after another the tears kept flowing out of his eyes and vanishing. 
 He cried and cried until he couldn’t feel anything. Until reality seemed to be a dream, an awful one.
_________________________________________
Shahvaiz’s POV
  I walked in my room and halted as I gazed at Mahnoor, who was dressed in a white saree, all ready to go to that obnoxious dinner party.
She looked ethereal. I couldn't seem to tear my gaze off from her. It felt as if I moved my eyes. She would vanish in thin air and all of this will just be a dream. And even if it was a dream, I never wanted to get out of it. I kept looking at her, who was busy adding final touches to her look.
 I leaned on the door as I kept looking at her. A frown was etched on her forehead making her look adorable. Her lips twisted in displeasure as she looked in the drawer. She kept fiddling with the things inside the drawer making me smile at her antics. A few things that I have noticed about her in these few months of our marriage was that Mahnoor hated it if she didn't have everything in her control. She didn't like it if everything that she did was not perfect. She had this weird habit of everything to be perfect. I'm not complaining about it, if being in control makes her happy, then i’ll simply hand over the entire control system to her. But… she hates it if something she does makes someone else unhappy or annoyed. If she did something that anyone else didn't like or appreciated, she would not do that particular thing again. It took me a while to understand these things about her, but it helped me alot in understanding her and laying out our relationship. I even asked her about this habit of hers, I didn't want to make any assumptions about her so I just asked her about it.
“ I don't know the exact reason, but I think I picked it up because of Mehrma and Zunaira……I wanted to be a role model for them. I wanted to set an example for them because I was the only present minded adult in their life. Mama and baba had their own problems and they were not present in their lives. So I took it upon myself to show them the right and wrong……I'll be honest, mujhe apni yeh aadat khud bhi nahi pasand hai, magar main iske baare mein ab kuch nahi ker sakhti hu. It's not like i regret doing it, because I don't……lekin aqsar zindagi mushkil ho jati hai jab aap har cheez ko perfect”
Her answer made me feel proud. She changed herself for her sisters, just so their life can’t get messed up. That day I realised what a big blessing she was for me. And even if I could go back in time and change the past, I wouldn't. I would gladly marry her again. And I would love to fall in love with her once again. With her whole entire being, undoubtedly with all her perfections and imperfections. However she is, the one thing that I know is that she is mine.
Shahvaiz’s POV
  I walked in the room only to look at the room in utter horror. The room was a mess, a huge one. Papers were lying everywhere, on the table, on the bed and even on the floor. I looked around the room and glared at the person who was the cause of it, my own damn wife.
Shahvaiz: “yeh kya haal kiya hai tumney merey kamre ka?” I asked my voice barely in a whisper.
Mehr: “mera nahi hamara……aur abhi chup karo, I’m in a huge mess.” she exclaimed and then took hold of a few papers that were kept……not kept sprawled over the bed.
Shahvaiz: “nazar araha hai.”  I exclaimed, which only made her glare at me. A smile made its way on my lips as she glared at me.
She kept the papers on the coffee table then started to gather the papers that were lying all over the room.
 She was looking exquisite with her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, a few strands that were flowing here and there. A permanent frown etched on her forehead as she gathered the papers and collected them in a file. She releases a deep breath after rereading each of the papers before picking them up. Her glasses were making her look quite adorable. 
 She was perfect, at least for me and that was what mattered. As much as she portrayed the strict persona, she was quite the opposite of it. She was more like the mixture between a 5 year old child that had nothing in control and a 50 year old woman who had everything in control. As much as I liked her seriousness, I absolutely loved her childishness, her tantrums when she couldn't do a simple task herself. I loved her glares. I loved seeing her go all possessive over Zunaira and Mahnoor. She would never admit it to their face but she couldn’t possibly function without the both of them, specially Mahnoor. But the thing I loved the most was to tease her. Mehr gets irritated quite easily and it is fun to see her all riled up.  
     She may act as a cold and feelingless person to everyone else but she was the most easy going person in front of me. Mehr is an open book, but not everyone was able to understand her. And I am surely proud to say that I understand every single thing about her. The way she will stop speaking when she is hurt or felt ignored, the way she would play with her rings when she is anxious, the way her eyes lit up whenever the mention of anything sweet occurred. The way twitches her lips when someone does something that she doesn’t like, or the way she portrays her love. 
 She was a book whose each word I have memorised by heart.
_____________________________________________
I loved writing this chapter because it portrayed a bit of each couple's relationship and the men’s feelings.
How was the chapter?
Hope you like it
Plz vote and comment