Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Author’s POV 
All of the youngsters were sitting in the backyard.
Azaan:“Yaar Mehr tumney aur Armaan ne hudh kerdi.” Azaan said laughing.
Everyone else laughed in return.
Mehrma:“Hamara kasoor nahi hai. Wo larki jaan hi nahi chor rahi thi Armaan ki.”
Armaan:“Kasm se”
Mehrma and Armaan were telling the rest of them about the girl who was hell bent on attracting Armaan. Armaan, who wanted to escape from her, asked Mehrma for help. 
Shahzain, who was keenly looking at Mahnoor and Shahvaiz, shook his head in disappointment. The duo didn’t even share a single glance since the function ended.
Shahzain:“Shahvaiz baat sunna meri.” Shahzain said getting up and walking inside. Shahvaiz rolled his eyes but nonetheless got up. Mehrma also went towards Mahnoor.
Mehrma:“I need your help in something.”
Mahnoor nodded and got up. Soon both of them also went inside.
Azaan:“Hum bhi chale andar.”
Everyone else just nodded and soon got up and left.
Zunaira and Armaan were the only ones left there.
Armaan:“I’m leaving tomorrow.”
Zunaira:“What? Kidhar aur kyun. Mehr aur Shahzain bhai ki shaadi hai do haftey baad.”
Armaan:“Baba kaam se Abtobaad bhaij rehey hai. Aur fikar mat karo I’ll be back before the wedding.”
Zunaira:“Yeh Tayaji ko tumsey essa konsa kaam kerwana hai. Anyways, leave it.”
Zunaira said and dismissed their talk. Armaan who just smiled and kept looking at her.
___________________________________
Mahnoor POV
Mehrma brought me to her room. 
Mahnoor:“Kya madad chehye hai tumhey?” I asked her, who in return just gave me a bored look. 
I raised my eyebrows in return.
Mehrma:“Tum khud bataogi ya mughey mehnat kerni paregi.” She asked.
Mahnoor:“Kya?” I said playing with my necklace.
Mehrma:“Mahnoor!”
Mahnoor:“Acha bata rahi hu.” Then I sat on the bed and explained everything, that I’ve heard and what had happen at our wedding night.
Mehrma didn't interrupt me throughout my blabbering. 
Mehrma:“Dekho jo hona tha wo ho chuka hai. Ab tum agey ka socho. The things you said to shahvaiz bhai were not acceptable. Apologise to him. And have a fresh start.”
Mehrma explained.
Mahnoor:“I know and I will do everything for him to forgive me.” I said.
Mehrma:“Waisey bhi I don’t want my sister or brother in law to be all cranked up at my wedding.” She said arrogantly. I slapped her head in return.
___________________________________
It was nearly 1 in the morning and Shahvaiz hadn't entered the room yet.
I've been sitting on the bed waiting for hours. After my talk with Mehrma I decided that I'm gonna ask for forgiveness. And make him forgive me no matter what.
The room door slowly opened and Shahvaiz entered. When he saw me he gazed at me for a while and then walked towards the dressing table. 
Shahvaiz:"Sui nahi ab tak."
He asked.
Mahnoor:"Bhaag rahe ho mughsey." I Asked looking at him, who was removing his watch. When he heard me,he stopped. He didn’t reply and continued removing his watch.
Mahnoor:"Can we talk?....please.'' Shahvaiz sighed and walked towards me and sat infront of me.
Shahvaiz:"About what?"
Mahnoor:"About me misbehaving with you. For that I'm extremely sorry. I just rambled and accused you without even listening to your side of the story. I'm sorry." I said in a single breath.
Shahvaiz:"Dekho jo tumney kaha aur kiya wo ek reflex reaction tha. Aur mughey tumsey koi narazgi nahi hai. I know everything's messed up. And this was not your or my fault. Things were just not in our favour. " I nodded at his words.
Shahvaiz:"I hope we can have a fresh start." He said and smiled at me. I also smiled at him in return.
Whew! Atleast one problem is solved.
_________________________________
Finally Shahvaiz and Majnoor sorted their differences. 
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.
Plz vote and comment