Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Mehrma POV

When I woke up ,my head was hurting like some one has pounced a hammer on it. I tried to move but my whole body was in pain, somehow I went to the washroom to freshen up.

When I returned ,wearing black Kurtz and shalwar ,I saw my four Taya's sitting there.I said my Salam and sat with them.

Abdul taya:"kesi hai meri bachi."

Mehrma:"theek hu."

Omer Taya:"Humney socha aj nashta hum siraf apni Mehr ke sath karenge ."

Obaid Taya:"to aj hum Sara din akhate spend kerengey jessey pehle kerte they."

Mehrma nodded her head happily.

In dining room

Azhar sat at the dining table along with all the youngsters except Mehrma and the four elder men.

Azhar:"Bhai log kaha hai ?Mahnoor."

Mahnoor: "Pata nahi baba."

Shahzain:"Mehrma kidhr hai?"

Zunaira entered an answered there questions "Wo aur taya abus bahir gai hai."

Azhar:"kidhar?"

Zunaira shrugged as she didn't knew.

The breakfast went in silent.
____________________________________

Mehrma and her uncles have just returned home ,no one noticed because everyone was in there own rooms

Abdul asked Mehrma "kya meri beti merey sath ghar chale gi."

Mehrma stayed quiet but then said "kya main ap ko apna faisla kuch dino tak bata sakhti hu."

Abdul:"Zaroor beta ."

At night

All the elders had gone to sleep.The youngsters were all seated in the garden ,when Shahzain spoke"Ice cream khane chale."

Zunaira:"Zarur bhai."

They decided to go in two cars

First car

Honda BR-V

Shahvaiz was driving ,Armaan was on passenger seat

Ruhaan and Azaan were sitting behind them and the last row was empty.

Second car

Honda-civic

Shahzain was driving ,Mahnoor was sitting in the passenger seat. Zunaira and Mehrma was sitting in the back seat.

At the ice cream parlour

The three girls were sitting ,beside each other ,Shahzain sat in front of Mehrma, Shahvaiz sat in front of Mahnoor ,Armaan was sitting in front of Zunaira, Ruhaan and Azaan were sitting at the head seats.

Shahzain asked everyone about there order ,but he wanted to tease Mehrma ,so he spoke"Samaab kya logi."Zunaira and Mahnoor were controlling there laugh because Mehrma had already told Shahzain to call her mehrma. Mehrma glared at him and said "mera naam Mehrma hai." Shahzain "Samaab konsa flavour." Everyone was containing there laugh on there bickering.

Mehrma glared at him .She again said "Mera naam Mehrma ", but Shahzain spoke cutting her off" Is Samaab your middle name or not."

Mehrma:"It is."

Shahzain:"Then Samaab what will you eat."

Mehrma huffed and told him "Coffee,Mir."

Shahzain made a face on the name . That was the last straw and all of them burst out laughing.