Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Third person's POV

The girls have finished packing and now they were leaving for the haveli.

Mehrma hasn't seen Shahzain since there kitchen talk.

His phone was turned off. She was worried because his last words was ringing in her mind'Tum meri mohobbat se aur meri zindagi se usi din azaad hogi jis din main is zindagi se azaad honga' She was scared that something had happened to him. Zunaira asked "Shahzain bhai kaha hai?" Mahnoor also piped in Haan wo movie night ke baad nazar nahi aye."Ruhaan replied with "Pata nahi kaha chala gaya hai, phone bhi off hai."Mehrma was feeling guilty for his absence, she was continuously playing with her ring in her finger .Shahvaiz"Don't worry koi kaam agaya hoga."Zunaira and Mahnoor nodded.

All the elders also came , when the main door was open and Shahzain walked in .His hair was dishevelled but he was in a new attire. Armaan was the first one to speak "kidhar that u?"

Shahzain:"Ek kaam aa gaya tha."

Azaan:" Tu bata ke jasakhta tha."

Shahzain:"Well mughey pata nahi tha ke itni fikar hai meri."

Shahvaiz was about to speak when his father spoke"Agar tum logon ka hogya to chale."

____________________________________
They decided to go in 3 cars . The elders all went in one car. The boys except Shahzain went in the second car while the girls along with Shahzain went in the third car.

The whole car ride Shahzain's face was stoic .Mehrma felt guilty so she just lowered her head. Shahzain was feeling bad for making her feel guilty but he thought it's better if she got a taste of her own medicine. Zunaira was noticing how both of them were acting ,she was also continuously messaging Shahvaiz telling about the situation between Mehrma and Shahzain .

They both were finding pieces to complete the puzzle.

At the haveli

Everyone got out of there cars ,When everyone was going to enter ,Mehrma was stood still in her place . She was lost in her own thoughts. Shahvaiz saw her still so he spoke"Kya hua Mehrma." Mehrma met his gaze and shook her head in no like a 5 year old. Shahvaiz remembered the 5 year old  Mehrma who did this when ever she didn't want to do something. He went towards her and took hold of her hand and dragged her through the doors.

In living room

Everyone was present there even Muneza her mother and Alizey.( Farhana use to come here to meet her mother)

everyone entered. Shahvaiz and Mehrma were the last ones to enter. The whole room why silent seeing the three daughters of the house standing there. Sadat was the first one to greet them.

Everyone greeted the three girls with love except for few people. Noreen met both Zunaira and Mahnoor.

Mehrma went towards her and said"Kesi hai ap Bari and? " Noreen looked at her with tears in her eyes and spoke"agai yaad bari ami ki. " Mehrma just looked at her and spoke "Naraz hai"It was more of a statement then a question.

Noreen hugged her and said "Apni beti se naraz ho sakhti hi. " Mehrma hugged her cried.

Everyone saw there exchange. Shahzain spoke moving towards his mother and wife. The two most important women of his life. "Matlab ke had hoti hai. Beton ke ilawa sabse mil liya."Shahvaiz spoke exaggerating "Haan chal hamri zarurat Nahi hai idhr. "Everyone laughed hearing their complain . Noreen looked at her sons and said"OK bye" Yawar and Zohaib started laughing hearing their mother insulting their brothers. Mehrma laughed seeing there annoyed faces. Both Zunaira and Mahnoor were happy because there sister haven't laughed like this in ages.

In the backyard

Third person's POV

The youngsters were sitting together discussing what has happened in the last 16 years. Yawar's daughter amal was sitting in Mehr's lap. Shahzain was sitting across from them. His gaze was fixed on both of his princesses.

Yawar:"Meri princess ko maza aaraha hai chac...phupo ke sath .Yawar changed his words because of Shahvaiz ,Ruhaan , Armaan, Azaan ,Mahnoor and Zunaira shook their head telling him not to say chachi.

Everyone saw there exchange except Mehrma who was busy with Amal and Shahzain, who didn't cared.

Kinza:" Waisey your lucky Mehrma. Amal, Ami Abu ,hum dono aur Shahzain ke illawa kisi ke pass nahi jati."

Mehrma:" Well ,then I'm the lucky person."

Everyone except a few smiled looking at the duo.

Shahzain was still angry at Mehrma ,for no exact reason. Mehrma was looking at Shahzain ,she wanted to apologise for her words, she knew that her words had hurt him.

Shahzain was continuously staring at Mehrma when he saw Raza (phupo's son) staring at Mehrma. He wanted to kill him ,he was surprised by his guts that he was shamelessly staring at his wife ,sitting in front of him. Shahzain couldn't handle it more so he went towards Mehrma and Amal .

Shahzain was trying to take Amal from Mehrma ,but the baby had his face nuzzled in Mehrma's neck. Shahzain was standing at such an angle ,that Rama's view of Mehrma was blocked.

Shahzain:"Hey traitor! Chachu ke pass aou ."While Amal was teasing him by hiding in Mehrma's hair.

Everyone laughed at Amal's antics .Seemal who was sitting on the chair next to Mehrma ,got up saying "Bhai uska koi mood nahi hai apki goad main aney k aap yaha uskey sath baith jai."She went and sat on Shahzain's seat.

Shahzain sat still complaining about his niece being a traitor .

Zohaib:" ab apko pata chala ke hamare sath kya hota hai."

A maid came and informed them about dinner being served.

At the dining room

Everyone was seated, except Shahzain he came at last and saw two places empty ,one near Mehrma and the other near Muneza.He went and sat near Mehrma. Zunaira and Mahnoor was sitting across from Shahzain and Mehrma . Next to Zunaira sat Shahvaiz and next to Mahnoor sat Armaan. During the dinner everyone made small talks .

Mehrma :"Mano main ney parso Islamabad jana hai, meri meeting hai parso."

She always informed Mahnoor of her whereabouts.

Mahnoor:" Tumhari meeting parso hai. Meri aur Zunaira ki Saturday ko hai ,tum ek din agey ker lo.

Akhatey nikal jaingey."

Mehrma:"Ok."

Everyone's attention was to them, when Nazia spoke"Insaan ko na doosron ke haq per nazar nahi rakhni chehye." Everyone understood that she was referring to Qasim shah's company which was run by both Qasim shah and Mehrma .Shahzain knew that mehrma was sad so he took hold of her hand under the table.Before anyone else could reply Mehrma herself did."Fiker na kare phupo ,apna khudka business hai, kisi aur ke haq per daka nahi dala.Aur jaha baat nana k business ki hai to wo nana hi sambhalte hai ,main siraf unhe assist kerti hu."

Shahzain was proud that she stood up for her self.

Mumtaz khan:"Tum teeno akeli jao gi ,aur puchna bhi farz nahi smjha baro se. Maa baap ko bhi nahi bataya."

Mehrma :"Jitna mughey yaad parta hai, apne mughse sarey talukat tor diye they na , toh I don't find it necessary to tell strangers about my affairs. Aur jaha baat hai Maa Baap ki ,apki beti kabhi meri maa nahi bani aur baba ki to unhe kabhi is cheez se farq nahi para ke main kaha hu aur kesi hu. Mano ko Is liye bataya kyun ke wo meri bari behen se zyada meri Maa hai."

After saying she excused her self.

____________________________________Plz vote and comment