Chapter 8

(Crow Bar)

(Nighttime)

Yang: And then she flew high into the sky like *Woosh!* And cut the Nevermore's head clean off!

Y/N: That's so cool.

Yang: *Hic* Yea...It was pretty amazing.

Yang and Y/N chugged their bottles and slammed them down.

Yang: 13!

She cheered as Y/N tried to remember something he said earlier.

Y/N: Mod.....modern...

Yang: I think....we...over did it...

Yang spoke trying to not stumble over her words.

Y/N: I...*Hic*....Think maybe...yes...

Y/N stands and nearly falls back.

Y/N: I think......*Hic*.....we should......go.

Yang: You're probably right.

As Yang tries to push herself up she slams onto the bar counter and falls asleep.

Y/N: .......Yang?

Yang: zzz.....

Y/N: Yang?

Bartender: Your girlfriend is out cold.

Y/N: A lil help?

Barkeep: *Sigh*

With the aid of the Bartender he places Yang on Y/N back carrying her like a backpack.

Bartender: This good?

Y/N: *Hic* Ahem...Yea..that's fine.

Bartender: You sure you don't want me to-

Y/N: HAHAHA!......Oh....I'm drunk....

As he waddles through the streets of Vale he tries to think of his current situation.

Y/N: (Ugh....Beacon is way too far..)

He looks over and in his blurred vision spots a hotel.

Y/N: Yea...that'll work...

After ignoring several suspicious glares a man at the front desk hands him a room key.

Y/N: (Thank Oum....this was way cheaper then I thought....)

After arriving to their room Y/N tries to pay Yang onto the bed.

Y/N: Weird looking bed...

As he does Yang in her sleep grabs Y/N's shoulder and bring him down with her.

Y/N: *Mmph!!*

Yang still fast asleep held Y/N against her breasts as if he was stuffed bear. Y/N could feel his face heating up. Slowly lifting her arm he manages to free himself. He tosses a blanket over Yang and sits on the edge of the bed, trying to calm himself.

Y/N: .......That's gonna stay with me.....for a long time.

He sits against the corner of the wall and slowly starts to fall asleep.

........
........
........
........

???: Y/N.

Y/N: ..........

???: Y/N.

Y/N: ............

???: I've got this. *Inhale* YO Y/N!

Y/N shoots awake quickly glancing around the room. Laugher filled the room as Y/N rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

Y/N: Oh ha ha....Very funny Shane...

Crowding around him we're-

Shane, a show off sword welder. He was usually more occupied with his looks than anything.

Alice, The shield of the team as well as our trainer.....and that's putting it nicely.

Leon, The leader of the team. Brains and brawns...the whole package.

And then there was Y/N. The Medic of the team.

Y/N stretched as Shane wiped tears from his eyes.

Alice: That wasn't funny Shane.

Shane: Aw come on luv! He knew better than to nap around me.

Y/N stands and checks his scroll.

Leon: Now that your awake. How much farther are we?

Y/N: Hmm.....just over those hill

Leon: Alright everyone...were closing in on our objective. Everyone keep each other safe understand?

Y/N, Shane and Alice: Roger!

..........
..........
..........
..........

Y/N slowly opened his eyes and saw the sun light creeping into the room. With Yang still asleep he quietly leaves the room and tries to find them some food.

Y/N: (....A dream.....I'm surprised. I don't think I've had a normal dream like that in quite sometime.)

Grabbing some coffee and breakfast he heads back the "Motel".

Y/N: If I recall...it should be-Oh no.

Y/N manages to make his way back to the "Motel" only to discover it wasn't just an ordinary "Motel". It suddenly clicked why the rooms were cheap, why the man at the front desk gave him strange looks and why the bed wasn't a regular shape. He quickly ran towards his room and burst through the door.

(Earlier)

As Y/N left the room Yang began to wake up. She looked around and had no clue where she was.

Yang: *Yawn* Y/N?

She looks around the room and sees many odd decorations. Very bright reds and hearts painted along the walls. Reaching for her school she realizes shes had several missed messages from Ruby and the others.

Yang: Whoops... Ruby's really gonna let me have it this time.

Standing up she notices the strange shape of the bed.

Yang: .....Is.....is it heart shaped?

Beginning to feel uneasy she decides to look into one of the drawers. As soon as she opens it she's greeted with the several objects.

Yang: Uhhh....

She reaches in and pulls and object out. Suddenly the door flies open and Y/N stops at the doorway.

Yang: ..........

Y/N: ..........

Both wished to disappear at that moment. Yang face was completely blushing red. As well as Y/N.

She held a large pink phallic object in plain view.

(Later....)

The ride back to Beacon was extremely silent. Neither of the two had said a word to each other since getting back on the bike. They soon pulled up to Beacon Academy. After stopping Y/N hops off the bike decides to try and break the silence.

Y/N: Soo.....that was a fun night. I can't remember parts of it, but still fun.

Yang: Yea it was....so why were we in....there?

Y/N: .......That's one of the parts I can't remember.

For a brief moment Y/N remembered being close to Yang's chest. A thought that flustered him.

Y/N: *Ahem* So uh....Thanks. I-I really needed that...t-the drinks I mean!

Yang: No problem....we should do this again sometime.

Y/N: Sometime soon?

Yang shoots a smile at Y/N

Yang: Sure, but next time... Moderation. Right?

She lightly punches his shoulder as she walks to the school.

Y/N: R-right.

Y/N repeat with a smile of his own.