Chapter 18

The sun shined on the beautiful school known as Beacon Academy. Birds were chirping, wild life could be seen roaming near by and students filled the halls trying to decide how to spend the little remaining time they had. All was peaceful at Beacon Academy......

*BOOM!*

Almost.......Y/N and Nora currently hid inside of a broom closet occasionally peaking out and looking around.

*Whispering*

Y/N: Nora. Remind me never to let you in the kitchen!

Nora: Why? ...... Was it because I set the kitchen on fire?

Y/N: Yes!

Nora: And accidently spreading said fire into the lunch room?

Y/N: Yes!

Nora: And thought breaking a couple of windows would let enough air in to fight the fire?

Y/N: Yes!

Nora: And ruining Cardin's school project by fanning the fire the wrong way?

Y/N: Ye-well, that one not so much.

Nora: Relax! No one will even know the fire was us. Especially the one at the library.

Y/N: THE WHAT?!

Nora: Shh!

Nora peaks out as multiple teachers run past the door unaware of the duo.

Nora: New plan! We establish an alibi by pretending we were with Jaune and the others in the training room!

Y/N: Yes! Good idea!

Nora: Yes! Lest go!

Nora and Y/N run out the room as Y/N begins to slow down.

Y/N: Nora had a good idea? Nora? .......... Well, statistically speaking it was bound to happen. Wait up!

(Training Grounds)

Team Rwby and 3/4 of Team JNPR were currently training in a large gym. With a push of a button the ground texture changed to that of stone and several pillars shot out from the ground. Jaune charged wildly at Pyrrha who countered by just stepping out of the way and used her spear to sweep his leg.

Pyrrha: Wanna try again?

Jaune: Yea....Just gimme a second.

Y/N: Hello fellow hunts people.

Ruby ends up slamming against Y/N as Nora manages to duck in time.

Ruby: Ughh....Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Ruby...

Yang: Collateral damage extra points!

Blake: That isn't something someone should celebrate.

Blake helps Ruby up and Nora helps Y/N.

Y/N: What's happening?

Weiss: Sparing practice.

Pyrrha: So far Yang and I remain undefeated.

Y/N: Soo...why don't you two fight each other?

Rin: Because they almost tore the roof off this place the last time.

Y/N: Wow, it must have been amazing.

Weiss: No, they actually almost tore the roof off.

Y/N: Oh.

Yang: Come on Ruby!

Ruby: No thank you....I'm tired.

Y/N: Oh! I think I have a cure for that.