Chapter 18 part 3

Chapter 18 pt3

Last of the entries

xx/xx/xxx

I waited the few days she asked me to before I went back over. She was drained from my birthday and said it would take some time to recoup. I never got to tell her about buying the house nor did I get to ask her about how she did what she did so waiting a few days I have to admit has been almost tortures! I packed a small lamp in a bag and took it over with me last night. When I got there she was well rested and ready to answer my questions. She asked about the bag pretty quickly after I got there but I figured it was my way of torturing her for a bit.

My first question was how she did what she did on my birthday. The quick answer is she doesn’t know how she does it. Her best guess is that it’s something like possession she just connects and they both see the same images and feel the same feelings. It reminds me of a Vulcan mind meld BUT I left that out of the conversation. Given everything I’ve experienced lately I’ve learned to just go with the flow sometimes so that part of the conversation didn’t go on to long.

My next question though that went on for a while it lead to different thing after thing. I asked how she knew she could do it. “I’ve done it before.” she said. I have to admit when she first said that I got upset here that was something special to me and she had done it before… BUT then she informed me she’s connected thoughts before but never like what we did. That was her first time for that too and never dreamed of doing that with anyone else. I was relieved but then I felt kind of stupid for getting upset I’m sure she saw it on my face too… I couldn’t help it though it just happened. When I asked her when and who she did it with that is when our conversation long. She told me all about her death and her past before she was murdered. There is a lot of stuff she told me and some of it I wish she didn’t. It isn’t bad stuff it’s just secretes about people. The kinds of secretes that give you the internal battle of keeping or confronting. She made me promise to not tell anyone about any of it not yet anyways. Maybe the time will come that it is time for it to come out but it definitely isn’t now.

It was hard to get past the conversation we had but I still wanted to tell her about me buying the house. I’ve been sitting on that info for too long and I’ve been dying to tell her. So I made her close her eyes (yes when she closes them she can’t see) and I took out the lamp plugged it in and then I had her open them as I turned on the lamp. She smiled “That’s why I’ve been so full of energy?” so that proved my theory. I think I’m getting a good grip on all the rules to this stuff. When I told her that the electricity isn’t all and then I told her about buying the house she was pretty excited the house was her core it is where she is bound to and though she can leave it is only for brief periods of time and it has to have a connection and it is very very draining. I’ve never asked what happens if she is gone for too long I can guess it would be bad though. We talked about the house and what we could do to it and I told her that I want to do a restore more than anything. Take it back to its original grandeur even the furniture and stuff. She liked that idea too. After we planned and discussed I brought up my concerns of agitating “Him” and her excitement did dwindle some. This brought up my next topic…

I told her about my idea of a confinement spell to make it so his essence can’t go outside of his room anymore. She asked me if it was possible and I told her that from what I’ve read it is. It takes a powerful spell usually cast by a few “Witches”. The problem is finding the ones willing to do it but I’m working some angles and pulling some resources and I think I may have found some that are willing to try. I found a website dedicated to the practice of witchcraft and there are countless people to talk to and after talking to a bunch of people I found them. I explained the situation every detail of it and I told them money is no problem I will cover all expenses travel, food, lodging, everything. Either they saw dollar signs or they recognized my desperation I’m not sure but either way I think they are going to try. I am just waiting on the final ok and then it’s a matter of working out the details. She expressed a few concerns about herself and what might happen. That was my main concern too and after discussing that with them they assured me that it won’t harm her it technically won’t even harm him it will just confine him to one area and as long as that area is left unopened he won’t be able to get out. After a long discussion about it, weighing our options we decided to go ahead and try so I sent the final ok so now just waiting on their response. I hope this works I know she is scared of “Him” even though she won’t admit it and if this will bring us some peace and allow her not to worry or waste energy keeping him at bay then it will be worth any price they ask.