Chapter 18 part 4

Chapter 18 pt4

Last of the Entries

xx/xx/xxxx

Last night was the night of the confinement. I was more than a little leery about the whole thing when I first met Clarissa, Stella, and Bethany “the three witches”. When I met them at the airport they looked exactly like you would expect three withes would look. Long dresses and wore lots of different beaded jewelry and had different ornaments hanging from them. They looked like people who were trying to hard to be witches to actually be witches. My worries were soon put to rest though after I actually met them though. They picked me out of a crowd of people as I was walking to meet them. They had arrived early and I was running late I began walking back to meet them at their terminal when they approached me from behind so not only did they recognize me but the di so from behind so that was impressive even to me. That could be faked though so I was still a little reluctant to full on believe them yet. They sold me when after talking to them for all of maybe two minutes Stella looked at me with the saddest face I think I have ever seen and just blurted out “Oh my you poor thing.” when I asked her what she told me how she could see that I was sick and dying from the aura I was putting off. Then a smile adorned her face and she said “Well at least you’ll be with her forever soon.” There are only a handful of living people that know that I’m sick so unless they were able to hack into the hospital database (which I know is possible but is highly unlikely) there is no way for them to have known. That is what sold me on them and as the night went on I became more and more of a believer.

When we arrived at the house (it was known in the community that I had bought the house, things don’t stay secret for long here as far as that kind of stuff is concerned) they felt the presence right away, both of them for that matter. They spent about ten minutes casting protective spells on themselves before they went in. Said there is no point in casting one on me since I’ve already been exposed but they want to try and protect themselves from any negative energies attaching itself to them. Once that was done they led the way taking in everything as they walked past. If you would have seen all of us you’d have thought I was the guest. They said they were being drawn to an area and as they walked the found themselves at the little room with the drawings then they went to the room with my makeshift bed and they sensed some energy there (I couldn’t help but smile) and then finally they were at the area of the house with the hidden room. They were reluctant to be around it and they knew this was the source of the evil energy they were getting. At this point I had no doubt that they were the real thing and I was feeling very good about everything. I don’t think “He” felt the same way because as soon as Clarissa walked to the wall and placed her hands on it there was a loud bang from inside the hidden room. She jumped and her hands went straight to her mouth to cover the gasp. “Dark very very dark.” is all she said and they turned and made their way back out of the house. We stood in the back yard and they told me about what all they were going to do and how it was done. They told me that once the spell was put in place her would be trapped there for as long as he was sealed, but if the room is opened in any way whether it be a hole in the wall or a door the evil could escape and it would be mad and strong. They asked me to make sure any door or window to the room was sealed so I spent the rest of the day searching for any way in the room but found nothing. The walls were intact and I’ve looked for months for a door so when I was done I called them and they told me they would do the spell that night. I made the plan to stay the night there so as the night went on I laid in my bed Emily sitting beside me and we waited for the call.

They called me around eleven that night and they said they would be over at midnight to prepare. I was curious to why they were doing it so late but when they showed up they informed me that their power was the most powerful at two 2:00am so that is when they will have the most successful chance at casting the spell. When they arrived they had a bag with different items in it. I watched them set a few things up but then I felt like I was in the way so I walked down the hall and sat back down on my bed. I watched my watch waiting for it to be time for them to start. The time absolutely dragged on I could tell it was getting closer to the time because there were bangs and crashes coming from here and there. They picked up as they went getting more and more violent as it got closer. I got up and peaked down the hall and saw the three sitting in the hall in a three person circle they each had things in their hands I couldn’t really tell what. They were swaying back and forth and I could see their lips moving but couldn’t hear what they were saying. They started swaying faster and I could hear their voices get louder and louder. I could tell whatever they were doing was working because the sounds were getting louder but they were all localized in the center of the house where the hidden room is. When I looked back towards my bed to look at Emily I saw her sitting beside it with her knees pulled up to her chin and she was rocking back and forth. I went and sat down beside her. The bangs were getting louder and louder and then I heard the most guttural growl it sent chills up my spine and I saw Emily cringe. The growl quickly turned into a scream, it was a man’s scream it sounded like what I imagine someone being tortured would sound like. I heard the three’s voices pick up and then they were at a loud chant and then I heard one last scream then silence. The house always had this slightly eerie feel to it. I eventually just got used to it and accredited it to “Him” but when the house became silent it was gone. The feeling became a cheerful one.

Stella, Clarissa, and Bethany came down to see me. They explained what had happened and had the pleasure of telling me that the spell took. They said that the evil energy that was throughout the house was transferred and locked away in the hidden room. When I asked about the new light cheerful mood that overcame the house they said it was from Emily. It was from her energy and it took over as the main source for the house. They also explained to me that the house was apparently designed to amplify energies. It had to do with the way the house was facing and the design of the rooms and everything. So whoever designed it had to have known this it was too much to be a coincidence. So the rumors of Warren Montgomery being in some kind of cult sound like they may have some validity to them. They didn’t stick around long after that they packed their stuff wished myself and Emily a farewell I gave them money for all their expenses I even offered more but they refused. “We do not do this for money we do it to help other and because it is the right thing to do.” Bethany explained to me when I asked them again to take money.

After they left Emily and I went back up to our room and sat there. We talked about the three witches and what they had done until I fell asleep. The eerie feeling never came back.