Chapter 16 Part 3

Chapter 16 pt3

Entries

11/00/06

I couldn’t wait till the weekend so last night I decided to spend a few hours in the old house. I actually ended up being in there a lot longer than I should have been and I am now grounded for the weekend which is going to make it difficult getting out to do another overnight there. I’ll have to figure something out between now and then.

I did exactly what I had planned I bought a bunch of the big D cell batteries two of the large packs actually. I grabbed my digital recorder and EMF detector and went over after we had dinner it was right before nightfall. I went straight upstairs to the room with the wardrobe I knew I didn’t have long so I decided to go straight there. I sat the batteries about a foot in front of the wardrobe and then sat down in the middle of the room. I sat there for about an hour and nothing happened. About half way through the second hour I saw her!

She appeared out of nowhere. She was in just about the exact same spot as she was when I first saw her. She appeared and then just stood there staring at me. She had a puzzled look on her face It was actually really cute. I wanted to say something to her but by the time I got my wits about me she was gone. It only lasted about three or four minutes so there wasn’t much time to do anything. I have to admit I feel like such an idiot I was so shocked when she appeared I just sat there staring and I’m sure mouth gapping… I really hope I kept it shut I honestly don’t remember only thing stuck in my head is her. She is just as beautiful as I remember. She just stared at me the whole time. As far as I know not many people go in that house as many times as I have so I’m sure she is wondering what I am doing there so much. If that is the case then she has been watching me.

I’m not sure if it was the batteries or if she just decided to show herself. One time could be a coincidence only way to find out is do it again. I think though I am going to order the device that puts out the energy if it was the batteries then maybe she could only last a few minutes do to the limited power of them. If that is the case then maybe the power box will allow her to appear for a longer period of time. Only time and more attempts will tell.

Update

I ordered the power box (Which is actually round) off of the website I found the other day. After ordering it, it occurred to me that I could test the batteries and see if they were drained. I bought two six packs and after testing all the batteries are still fully charged. I guess I should not be so quick to do something and let myself come to my senses. I still plan on using the power box (Still think that is such a stupid name. Guess it does sound better than a power circle or power cylinder) since I ordered it and it would be more of a hassle to send it back. Who knows I might actually help it’s hard to say anything at this point all of my preconceived notions in this field have been tested lately. This is all new waters and it’s scary and exciting at the same time.