Chapter 16 Part 4

Chapter 16 pt4

Entries

11/26/06 + 11/27/06

11/26/06

I have two nights left on break and I spent last night in the house with little results. It was more of the same old stuff. I spent a little time in the room with the wardrobe but that didn’t pay off at all so I went and began to investigate the hidden room. I’ve looked into getting blueprints but with no luck. I’m honestly not even sure how to go about it. Went to a couple websites and nothing, think I’ll try going to the library and see if I have any luck there. I’ve looked at it from all the different rooms and even from where I thought it should be from downstairs and nothing. After a while of just looking around I went back upstairs and in one of the old bedrooms there was some of the drywall coming off so I started to peel it and got a pretty decent sized hole started. There was a small hole about the size of a pen and I tried to peak through but couldn’t see anything. I started getting a weird feeling though I got very uncomfortable so I stopped and called it for the night. That was the only odd thing that happened I still haven’t seen her again.

11/27/06

Lots of stuff to write about tonight about both the room and her. I’ll start with the room since it’s going to take less time and leads into the second part anyways.

I took over a long screwdriver (it was the only think I could find to use) and had planned to try and make the hole bigger that I started the other day. I went to the room I remember it being in and went to the spot I thought it was at but it wasn’t there. I looked all over the wall and nothing. I was sure I was in the right spot but decided to go look around the house in the other rooms that surrounded the hidden room. NOTHING! There wasn’t a spot wrong not even a chip out of the drywall, it was like a professional came into the house and patched it up. After I looked all around I went back into the original room and looked again but there was nothing. I can’t explain it. So with screwdriver in hand I decided that I was just going to make another hole so I put it up to the wall started pressing but was stopped. Stopped by her!

She appeared out of nowhere again which confirms my theory that she has been watching me while I am there. It startled me because I wasn’t expecting it and she appeared behind me so I didn’t see her until after she spoke. (YES SPOKE) “Don’t.” That’s when I dropped the screwdriver and about jumped out of my skin. I turned and there she was as beautiful as ever and she spoke again. “He’ll get angry.” Once again I’m sure I looked like an idiot as I just stared at her. It figures I’d be more awkward with her as I am with living girls and I am very awkward with the living ones… She stood there staring back at me for what seemed like forever. I am pretty sure she was waiting for me to say something but of course I never did. It wasn’t till after she disappeared that I thought of what I should have asked first being is who’ll get angry followed up by many other questions. Now though I have to lie in bed with all of them racing through my head (bye bye sleep) and wait and hope I can ask them. If I keep standing there like an idiot I’m sure she’ll stop showing herself.

After she was gone I went into the room with the wardrobe and sat up the power box, turned it on, and took a seat. As expected though she never showed back up, but now I have some questions ready and thought out.

1) What’s your name?

2) What’s your story?

3) Who is he?