The ultimate

As soon as we arrived into the institute it was chaos.

I should have definitely thought twice, about arriving in a place controlled by the clave, whilst carrying a powerful sword.

"Freya Morgenstern, by the power of the clave, you are hereby announced as a traitor, upon a statement provided by Clarissa Fairchild", Consul Penhallow said.

Standing next to her, was Clary. It had been years since I had last seen her, and bitterness had aged her. No longer, was she an innocent fifteen year old.

Her green eyes narrowed, and a harrowing smile spread across her face. She thought she had won the battle, the war. She was wrong.

I hadn't even started to fight back yet.

I opened up a portal, and as quickly as I had traveled to the institute, was as quickly as I'd left.

We arrived in Magnus' apartment in Paris.

It was heavily warded by both me and Magnus. Nothing, and I mean nothing, could get through it.

"The clave are on her side", Alec said.

"Of course they are", a familiar voice said. One that I hadn't heard in a while.

It was Isabelle. She was cast out by the clave, once they figured out she was with an Unseelie.

Not just any Unseelie, but a Prince of the court.

Ternan, was his name. She also happened to be pregnant.

I ran over to her, and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"How's Ternan?", I asked.

"I'm fine", another voice said.

He was handsome. Piercing bright blue eyes, and bright green hair to match.

"What do we do?", Jace asked.

"I have a plan, that could stop this all", Magnus suddenly said, whilst pulling out an old withered book, from a shelf.

"I've read, in this very book, a story. I thought it was just a coincidence. It reads: A dark haired, sorceress, with hair deep as midnight, and eyes blue as the ocean, falls in love with a bronzed haired god. As a great evil, threatens her very existence, she is given a weapon, forged out of time, to harness her true power, and defeat the threat. At midnight; when the day switched over to the next, she battled and won. The fight will never be over, but the light always prevails the darkness", Magnus read.

That sounded so familiar.

I suddenly had what seemed like a flashback.

A beautiful women, was carrying the exact same sword, and she whispered those same words, 'may the light prevail all darkness', before blasting the sword. Giving up her powers for eternity.

I knew what I had to do.