Destruction (FINAL)

I loved being right about most things, but as I cautiously walked through the woods, of the fay. I questioned my decisions.

Was it really worth losing my powers, and walking into impending, ultimate danger? Yes.

"Freya", Alec said, whilst tapping my shoulder.

"Do you hear that?", he whispered.

He was way too close for comfort.

Way too close.

Then suddenly something snapped, and Alec wasn't there.

It was a old but youthful looking fairy, with cobwebs for hair, sharp teeth, and moth like wings.

I lifted up my sword and stood in a defence stance, ready to attack if necessary.

"Watch your back, powerful one", they hissed, before taking off, and flying off into the abyss.

That's when I realised everyone else was long gone.

I aimlessly wondered through the woods, in hope of finding someone.

My arm was suddenly grabbed, and I was seconds away from stabbing the attacker.

It was just Jace.

Or was it?

"How do I know it's you?", I asked.

"Remember when I said I wanted to have more than eight kids?", he asked.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. It was definitely him.

"What go you so spooked?", he asked, whilst arching his brow.

"Don't worry about it", I said.

We both walked hand in hand, and eventually found everyone else.

We walked through another creepy forest, till there was what looked like an opening in a hill.

A door.

We were met with two Seelie royal guards.

One had bright blue eyes, light grey hair, and an animalistic scowl plastered on their face. The other guard, had brown hair, green eyes, and bared his teeth.

"Surrender", they both warned.

I lifted up my sword, and stood in an attacking stance, before I lifted up my sword, and the rest is history.

We all rushed through the entrance, and ran through what seemed to be a collection of tunnels. We were finally met with a curtain of drooping blossom.

We all ran in, and within seconds, were disarmed by guards.

The sword shifted, into a bracelet. By its own will.

We all trudged to what looked like a throne room. An outdoors throne, crafted from pure wood, that glistened in tree sap.

"Freya Morgenstern. The all powerful, shadow hunter. I wonder... What are you doing here?", the Seelie Queen stated.

She was smart with her words.

"I think the entire shadow world, is wondering what you and Clarissa Fairchild are up to", I said confidently.

"You know how it has to be with enemies, as you've had your fair share, Child. We all do what we must do for power, I know you of all people will understand that", she answered.

Seelies always had this thing, when they'd indirectly answer a question.

It was frustrating; extremely frustrating.