Ch - 2. CHILD OF THE MOON

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••

From a cinnamon father was born a boy

White as the back of an ermine

With gray eyes instead of olives

Albino  child of the moon.....

The water was cold, reflected in her small numb and bluish hands. At the edge of the stream was that young omega, rubbing her clothes against the stones of the shore, trying to clean them, with the passing of the months she had learned a little, because being the youngest of her brothers she was very spoiled and not at all used to housework...

Her appearance was no longer the same, her hair looked dull, her skin was neither so smooth nor so white, there were days when she had to help plow the land with her husband, where the sun's rays were not friendly at all.

The first days were pleasant because she spent in bed with that ravenous alpha, who seemed so thirsty for her, so insatiable. Those passionate encounters resulted in the creature that she carried in her womb, she felt full and lucky.
After all she had managed to stay with the man she loved.

But right now seeing herself there, trying to carry that heavy basket, exhausted and angry, she didn't want to admit it but a part of her was beginning to regret it.

That morning had been hard, that alpha had become demanding and aggressive. She was living that same scene for some time now; getting up early, taking care of the home, taking care of her husband, all this with the passing of the months and her belly growing at the same time, became more and more difficult, but still keeping the hope that once that alpha would have in her arms to her puppy, everything would change and she would go back to the way she was before.

 She was living that same scene for some time now; getting up early, taking care of the home, taking care of her husband, all this with the passing of the months and her belly growing at the same time, became more and more difficult, but still kee...

It was almost midnight and was raining heavily outside, the flashes of light came and went, the noise worsened the situation making the shack vibrate , it seemed that the sky was going to fall.

With a candlelight she went to her room where an empty bed was waiting for her, nothing unusual in recent days, since apparently her husband preferred to spend time in a tavern with the taste of liquor in his mouth than to accompany her.

She also thought that because of the rain he had not been able to arrive.- There she was again justifying herself, feeling even more naive.

She tried to sleep, but a discomfort in her lower back did not allow her to lie down comfortably, she turned to one side then the other, unable to sleep, because what started as a slight discomfort turned into strong spasms that caused her great pain, between these had periods of rest, which were reduced as the hours passed.