Ch - 25. ADVOCATION

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••

Yang Niao had gotten up with one purpose that morning. She wanted to know who that omega was who had bewitched Xiao Zhan.

Maybe his nanny is right, even though she wears the crown, she didn't want to be the laughing stock of the empire.

So without preamble, she asked for a meeting in the harem, one where they will introduce her to the emperor's fiancée; the only royal consort.

She arrived at that place with all the airs of greatness, with the appropriate makeup, her black hair tied back, wearing a simple pink dress.

Madam Hao Lyn was in charge so that everyone was neat and at the height of the guest.
And so it was that they all welcomed her, like a bow in unison, as she walked through the ranks that formed.

-Thank you - She addressed the beta in charge.- Good morning, I have come here to thank you for the attention you have once had with the new emperor, I understand very well what his role is and I am calm about it.- Although inside she was not happy with that, but showing up directly there, she knew it was a warning to everyone, it was nothing more than her animal side marking territory.

- I have been told that the emperor does not come here much. - Sarcastic - So you must be a bit bored, how about serving me? I'll take one or two to be my companions. - Yang Niao watched each one trying to guess who was the omega she was looking for. It wouldn't take long with such an obvious feature.

But it wasn't until someone in a cape caught her attention.

- You little insolent, why don't you show more respect when I'm present, everyone must be uncovered. Who was that who showed no respect for me person?

- I'm sorry, my lady, it must be out of habit. -Madam Hao Lyn asked for an apology. - Yibo please lower your cape.

The white man without saying a word uncovered his figure, managing to captivate the omega, as if she were seeing it for the first time.

- By all my gods! - She was stunned to see after discover the face of who covereded.

But she regain her posture, and she look at him from head to toe, trying to find some defect in the omega.

- I may hold it?.- She asked as if he was some object

Without a doubt that was the omega she was looking for.

- Sorry?. -The Beta seemed not to understand.

- I want to take him as part of my companions. - In her head she already had some plans.

The same ones that vanished the moment an alpha entered imposing his presence.

At the end of the bow, everyone around him remained silent, nobody said anything, they tried not to move.

-XIAO ZHAN! - In her face you could see all the astonishment that his presence caused her.- His majesty of him - She greet trying to regain calm.

- Tell me what brings you here.- He looked at her.- I didn't know that you also enjoyed these tastes, if I had said so I would have personally sent them to your room.

- No. It's not about that. - She denied with his hands.- I just came to introduce myself and maybe find a companion.

- Aren't the ones that already follow you enough?- He pointed to the ladies accompanying her.- Okay, I'll give you a little treat since apparently you don't seem to be satisfied.- An apology seems hard to please. His tone was not very friendly.