Ch - 16. INCOAR

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

It is an almost magical strange object as described, from what Madam Hao Lyn told him. It is also very expensive, it must be a very fine piece since its frames are covered in bronze. Zhan has sent for it from the northwest and has made a space for it in his bedroom, as well as the beautiful wooden wardrobe that was only for him, he has filled it with all kinds of clothes, including very heavy ones, to tell the truth already he does not deny himself any gift that Zhan gives him or the attention he gives him.

- Do you like in this area Young man ? - Since they know how important the omega is for the prince, they address him with respect, although some do not agree, they do not understand how overnight he has won the unattainable Xiao Zhan. The gossip of a haunting were not long in coming.

- For me the place is fine, thank you.- Curiosity was wearing him out, he wanted to use it.

The beta made a sign for the servants who helped place it to leave, she continued to follow them too, not without first bowing courtesy.

Once alone, he went right there, awakened, he removed the blanket that covered him, startled by the function of the artifact.

Visible light rays striking the surface reflect the image of him and as he appears to move, no matter how fast he moves, the image will do the same.

He had only experienced it on the calm waters, but the figure of him was never so clear. He finally manages to see what others have described, he had always noticed his hands and feet, but never his face which he evaluated and likes what he sees.

But he likes the new reflection that appears more, his alpha! He no longer had any qualms about calling it that. This one appeared behind him hugging his waist, he loves the idea of ​​his arms around him, he also likes to feel that small bulge that rests on his butt.

These last days there is a feeling that runs through his entire body, one that almost does not allow him to be without Xiao Zhan's presence, while his light touches make his skin crawl.

- Yí... is something wrong?. - He questioned even in that position, with his nose submerged in omega's neck, admiring the reflection of them together.- I heard you didn't go to the pond today.

- No, I just couldn't get up in the morning, I felt a bit tired, it's just that, calm down .- He didn't think it was something more serious, but he didn't mention the chills or the heat he suddenly felt.

- We can call the doctor. -He wanted to be completely sure that nothing happened.

- It's really not necessary, besides, he hasn't had much time to check me up, he said I was better and that's thanks to you, that you don't let me move a single finger, you're going to impose  me badly, Xiao Zhan, what are you going to do with me? .

- Become a capricious , I'll make you a brat.- He kiss his cheek.- There will be nothing that I can deny you.- He took out a small box from his pocket.- Take...

The omega rolled his eyes .- I definitely can't with you.- He opened the small box decorated with pastel tones.

Yibo opened his eyes wide when he saw the content.

A beautiful gold necklace with the image of the sun and the moon as charms to make it more colorful.

- Come I'll put it on you, I need to see it in you. - The omega lifted his hair to free his neck.- Perfect just as imagine, really highlights your beauty. - He was happy with the result.