Ch - 19. WHAT LIES AHEAD

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- Don't look at me like that my love, you make me not want to leave here. - The omega was on the whimpering

- Take me with you go.- A little more and it seemed that he would begin to kick on the carpet.

Yibo's duality was hardly believable because before others his behavior was firm, he does not lower his head and seems extremely mature.

But when he's with Xiao Zhan he behaves like a puppy, wanting the alpha's attention always on him.

- Honey, I already told you that this visit is very careful, I promise to be there as soon as possible, I will bring a present for you. - He hopes that this will lessen Yibo's sadness a bit.

- I want nothing. - He hugged himself and turned his face pouting.

- I know you don't ask for anything love, that's why I want to give you everything, starting with your safety and if I don't do this, I won't be able to protect you. - He take the omega carefully to leave a kiss on his forehead.- Let's behave like the couple of the royal prince, will you? This will not be the first time that we have to separate, don't make it difficult for me, love.

That nickname reminded him that Xiao Zhan was not an ordinary alpha, he had thousands of responsibilities: Slightly changing his attitude.- It's okay love, I promise.

Zhan proceeded to give him a big hug.

- Wait.- Yibo let go of the alpha's grip to run for the little rabbit that he is always with.- You could impregnate it with your aroma, only then will I be able to endure the nights that you will not be by my side.- He dramatize a bit, causing a laugh in the alpha.

- As ordered by my lord. -Zhan took it and rubbed it on his body.

- Thanks love.- At least that seemed to make the omega calmer.

- Promise that you take care of yourself, don't go out when it's very cold and if you want to ride, let it be under HaoXuan's supervision.- He asked quarrelsomely.

- I can take care of myself.- He expressed annoyance.

- I know, but it's not too much... Do it for my love, if something happens to you, what will become of this poor alpha?

That seemed to move the omega because he accepted without further excuses.- I don't think I can do much, besides a bad third wheel, we should let them go to the cabins alone, they need to know that they have been a married couple for a long time.

- Have you noticed it too?

- And who doesn't? Except them.- He commented raising his shoulders.

- I hope Haoxuan realizes it soon.

- He is blind!. - Yibo expressed sarcasm.

Tasting the alpha's laugh once again...

- Wang Yibo you are rude.- He tried to sound serious, but he couldn't because the omega immediately pounced on him to kiss him.

Despite the fact that his whole body ached, because they had been wild, but he really didn't want it to be otherwise, just by imagining it his desire for more resurfaced, so it was better to get out of that place

- Okay, okay... You win, but promise that when we come back we won't leave this room.- He took it one last time to leave a messy kiss somewhere on song jiyang's face.

- I will not object my general.- He said smiling. Although at this time he did not know the status of that relationship will enjoy these moments, he will not let his judgment ruin his happiness, at least not for now.

After riding several kilometers, Xiao Zhan noticed that the vegetation was changing announcing that his destination was about to appear, he will only rest what if necessary, he wants to deal with matter as quickly as possible so he can return soon...

After riding several kilometers, Xiao Zhan noticed that the vegetation was changing announcing that his destination was about to appear, he will only rest what if necessary, he wants to deal with matter as quickly as possible so he can return soon to the arms of his omega.

The meetings with Yang Mei were not easy, but he was the imperial prince, she could not deny him that visit.

Yang Mei also known as the iron lady for her inaccessible character. Her name was associated with strength and power.

She had one of the most powerful armies, thanks to them she could make and break alliances.

Being a dominant alpha she began to rule very young, heir to a purely matriarchal lineage .

Her power not only attributes to her lineage, but also to the intelligence with which she led those lands. Making these extremely prosperous , hence her importance to the empire is big .

Zhan had to be cautious, he wouldn't report everything because saying that his father was the main traitor to his own crown would get a dagger put to his neck.

He needs to save his people and above all make all those who want to attack him pay, long ago he was not interested in the empire of the South but if that implies that he will end that conflict once and for all, he will take it if necessary. So he will be willing to do anything to achieve stability for his people.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁