Ch - 27. POTION

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

She took one of the glasses and added some ginger and lemon in to it. That was just to enhance the flavor of the different roots being simmered . She left all that to ferment for a night before putting it all into the container.    

She is happy with the result, she tries not to smell it too much, she is afraid of being exposed to the substance that she pours into the small teapot.

The recipe is one of the many that have been passed down from generation to generation in her family, it never fails. 

Arrange everything in a tray and decorate with some small flowers. With a sly smile, she goes to where her beloved girl is.

After his majesty drinks this concoction she will be able to have him at her feet.

No one resists omega's body when heat manifests itself, much less when it is so overwhelming that it does not matter who is in your bed as long as it stops that heat.

Through the main square, a peculiar omega runs after a cat that does not want to stop, but stops a bit when he feels that oxygen is not reaching his lungs and a slight pain comes to his side.

The cat seems to understand that his owner is not having a good time as he stops and as if he understood he turns back to carve one of his ears into his ankles.    

- Silly cat!.- Yibo lashes out at the animal once he catches his breath, he blames his poor condition for not being able to make much physical effort because whenever he tries to push himself a little more, he ends up suffocated.    

All that fuss prevents him from noticing that there is an alpha who has been watching him all this time. At first Zhan could only burst out laughing when he saw the actions but he was startled a little to see him so afflicted.    

Enough for the royal doctor to be in his quarters in moments.

- Here is my girl.- She was showing the tea that was to be taken by Xiao Zhan.    

- Are you sure it works, nana?.- She sounded really excited.