Ch - 38. BLISS

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

That night neither of them slept, the first because of a great emotion and the second because of the opposite feeling. Neither of them said anything when they heard the news, they just went quietly to bed.

In the morning Zhan was the first to stand up, he needed a bath to clear his mind. The list of his activities during his day is numerous, but there is only one that really worries him.

He curses because when he thinks that at last he will be able to be at peace something new arises. Although he cannot deny that upon hearing that news the alpha howled with happiness from him, but his rational side did not let that feeling proliferate.

When he returned to the room, Yibo was already standing and dressed, there is no doubt that he looks radiant, he never saw that sparkle in his eyes.

- Love!. -He received him as effusively as in the past, but he knows that this time he has tried a little more, as when you were a child you want your mother to give you some approval. Yibo walks away after placing a small kiss on his mouth. - Love, I'll go see Jiyang, I need some fresh air.

- Why don't you invite him here, you know I have no problem with him coming to visit us, besides, I don't think it's prudent for you to go from here to there, you had some very hard days, you need to rest. - At this point he feels completely discouraged, at least he hopes that Yibo understands him a little.

- Okay, you could let them know so they can give him my message. - He said crestfallen.- Love, do you think it would be prudent to tell Jiyang about my pregnancy? - He needed Xiao Zhan to talk about it, he knows that he avoids him.

Zhan just returns a dull stare. - About that, I discussed it with the doctor and he told me we still have time...

He didn't know at what moment the omega's hand had lashed his cheek with all his strength.

- Don't you dare say it....- There was no expression on his face.- Listen to me very well; Neither as my partner, nor as my alpha, much less as an emperor, are you going to tell me what to do with my puppy. That decision only corresponds to me, and I have decided that I am going to have my son...

- Wang Yibo! Do you know what that means?.- His watery eyes could barely stay open.

- As life goes, I will.- His stance was firm. - This puppy is the best thing that has happened to me, he is the fruit of all the love I have for you, he is the only thing I can say is mine and I know that bringing him into this world will be worth it.

- Yibo you can't be so irresponsible, so selfish... What will I do if I no longer have you?

- You'll have him, come feel it.- He try to bring Zhan's hand to his belly but he just snatched up and left the place without saying anything.

- He try to bring Zhan's hand to his belly but he just snatched up and left the place without saying anything