Ch - 6. THE CITY OF THE SUN

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

The inevitable succession of events that no one can avoid is known as destiny. Which determines that nothing in our lives happens by chance, since everything has an already predestined cause.

As soon as he woke up he was sent to take a bath, the water was unusually hot, the day was very long and apparently it was not over yet. He was helped by one of the betas, to wash his hair perfectly, he cleaned himself from head to toe, erasing all traces of dirt. They dressed him in a beautiful robe along with a green cape that completely covered him.

He wouldn't even bother to ask where he was going, for him it's an everyday thing he changes hands every so often enough to get some money with his appearance and then they throw it away, no one dares to make any kind of link, well the fear of ending up dead is stronger.

His new owner seems to be an alpha who tries to hide a scar with the hat he wears, besides, he only talks about an unfair battle and how the unfortunate man who emerged victorious was only lucky.

He was barely able to take that old rag that no longer had the shape of a rabbit but in his imagination it still had the scent of his mother, a mother who abandoned him.

The trip was not long, he just kept his eyes on the beautiful colts that pulled the cart in which he was traveling, almost at the end he knew where he was going, the stone path they followed only indicated one thing.

The city of the Sun.

- What the hell would he do in a place like that? Only important people live there, they don't think anyone is interested in any of the vulgar presentations where they always attend.

When the carriage finally crossed the huge gates, he was surprised but he stood firm, he tried not to show emotion about it, although it was almost impossible.

The walls of all the imperial buildings were painted red and had glassy yellow tiled roofs, where the sun's rays could be perfectly reflected, increasing the heat inside the rooms. Which created a stark contrast to the drab gray rooftops of the surrounding residential homes.

The Imperial Palace is surrounded by moats, towers and various gates. The main door is gigantic, the drawings on the wood you can see were carved by important artists.

The same one that opened for two servants to welcome them. There are people everywhere, his breathing begins to shake, just imagining all those looks overwhelms him, at this moment he would like to be under the protection of his cage, only there he is not bothered. But he tries to calm down taking a deep breath and he follows in the footsteps of those he accompanies.

He continues to watch, on the platform in front of the room there is a statue of an alpha with a sun in his hands and a turtle at his feet, which make a strong reference to his gods.

Containers with incense were placed on bronze tripods, beyond serving as decorations they served to keep out all those aromas that came from each of the guests.

His heart begins to race even more, as they make their way to a lofty, gold-colored throne set between two lotus-decorated pillars and nestled under a sphere that hangs from a colorfully carved ceiling.

Above him you can see a handsome alpha dressed in a striking red suit and gold threads and small stars on his prints.

- Behind! Back! occupying a place that still does not belong to you dear cousin .- He said sarcastically, while he made a small bow.