EXTRA - 1

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••

The accelerated tinkling of the bells indicates that his six-year-old daughter is running towards him.

She is an omega puppy, with white skin, fine features and brown hair like his omega, as she is described, she knows that she is beautiful, although at the moment her front teeth are missing. She is leaving behind her milk teeth. Without a doubt, his little Guang is the light that his eyes need.

- Daddy, daddy...- He
has taken her in his arms because after her came that pair of little demons that turned do be his nephew

- A-yue! ...! A-Tàiyáng!, Could you stop running, I'm sure her cheeks are completely red... - And he was right.

Well, He hear the cry of his friend reprimanding his puppy, for this reason.

- A-YUE! ...put on your cape immediately, the sun is at its highest, you know that you are forbidden to go out without it, this time I promise I won't defend you in front of your mother. - Little girl looked down, and she began to pout, while her eyes turned red. No doubt Zhan raising his voice was something serious.

- I'm sorry daddy, I just wanted to get there fast, I forgot. - That was enough for the alpha's voice to relax and his heart to ache.

- Come on love, you know it's for your own good, I don't like to see you cry when they put those ointments on you. You can avoid it, yes?... What do you think of some coriander cookies? I already ordered them, go play.

The afternoon was calm, autumn delivered a pleasant climate, although the landscape began to fade, it was still beautiful.

- Where are our omegas?- HaoXuan ,he asked, because he still didn't perceive the scent of his husband.

- They are coming, Jiyang was helping Yibo with the gala outfit for the new year celebration, he is really good with clothes.- He pat him on the back.

- I know, quite a few have come for his designs, also that Yibo has helped him to publicize his work, I am happy that my jiyang has found something that he is passionate about.- He formed a smile.- But with his pregnancy it has been difficult in recent days, the doctor recommended rest, but he is the one who cannot be still.

- Come on Guāng! Let's throw rocks into the pond. - That caused the girl to come down from her father's arms to go after the princes.

- I think that if my children continue fighting in the same way for the attention of your puppy, in the next few years I fear there will be problems.- Zhan mentioned while he watches how his children try to get the youngest to take her clods.

- What do you say? My baby will never provoke such acts, she will never have a partner.- Feigned indignation.

- What ! Do you intend to lock her in her room for life?.- A white omega interrupted.- I just hope it doesn't cause a disagreement between brothers or break their hearts.- He said sarcastically.

- I could not , my little light is an angel.- This time it was the brown omega who spoke.- For now, we hope that their friendship continues and that they continue to love each other as they do today.

- You are absolutely right.- Yibo affirmed.

The day had been wonderful for them, because with the events leading up to the new year the empire seemed to be going well, and with everyone busy it had left them a free space to enjoy it with their families.

The afternoon was pleasant, the puppies were entertained all the time, enough to let the adults chat in peace. It wasn't until nightfall that an event ended their peace of mind.

- I think it's time for dinner, I invite you home.- Exposed the whitish omega. Indicated that he will prepare enough for everyone.

- I think that's not going to be possible... - Jiyang spoke through his teeth.

- Why do you say that, honey?.- That seemed strange to his alpha because it was already a custom for them to share dinner in one house or the other.

- I... My water just broke.-
With his eyes wide open he stared at the wet ground.

That's when the chaos started.

- CALL A DOCTOR!...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁