Ch - 12. IMPULSES

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

Those moments where the circumstances that overwhelm you cause a desire that induces you to do something suddenly, without thinking. Only what matters to you can produce such an effect.

He has spent three days awake, it can be seen in the purple coloration under his eyes, which also look irritated.

But he refuses to sleep, he spends the night staring at the moon and sobbing intangible words, while he hugs himself.

Days in which he, despite himself, has missed that aroma that manages to calm him down.

No matter how hard he has tried, he cannot fight against his natural instinct,which he keeps hidden, because thanks to it he has been able to survive, but this time it is being impossible for him, confirming what terrifies him so much, the few moments he has spent with Xiao Zhan have been significant in awakening something he thought was dead.

Tonight the entire harem has been invited to an audience as leaders from different regions have arrived, it seems like an important matter as they rarely take time for such meetings.

So the emperor wants to give them a pleasant welcome, between beautiful omegas, music and drinks. Emperor Xiao Mee was not known for his fighting, but for public relations there was no competition for him.

But Yibo will not anger, he has left the beautiful headdress and the colorful fabrics that they have brought to dress him on the bed.

One of the eunuchs entered minutes before to inform him that his presence was not required.

The Guzheng, the erhu and paixiao [ancient Chinese musical instruments] liven up the exclusive gathering

The harem omegas dance and drink along with guests who are seen enjoying each other's company.

The palace always looks imposing, but tonight the walls and doors seem to shine even more, reflecting that golden color that so represents it, since it has to look ostentatious so that no one has any doubts as to who it belonged to.

Everyone seems to enjoy that party except for two young alphas, who are a bit oblivious to such a celebration.

Their conversation is dominated only by the importance of the assembly the following day and how the future of their nation may be hanging on a stupid alpha who has just come to power.

Xiao Zhan and Wang HaoXuan are still immersed in their own business when an obviously intoxicated alpha came over to talk to the omega who is always by General Wang's side.

- Come here precious, why don't you dance for me? .- His breath was horrible and Jiyang could tell by how close he got to his face.

- I'm sorry my lord, I'm not part of the harem, I'm General Wang's personal servant.- He try to be courteous.