EXTRA - 3. RIVERS IN THE SKY

Child of the Moon
Zhanyi -Wattpad
•••••••••••••••

[As a short introduction, this chapter is a part of the untold story you would like to know, in which your doubts lay mainly in zhan's mother and the emperor's obsession with Yibo.

To get into context, we will first go to the chapter where yibo arrives in the city of the Sun for the first time, but this time seen from Xiao Mee's perspective.]

🌑

He could tell when his "special" guest came through the door, after his guide as usual; But who was the third person? He quickly noticed how Xiao Zhan changed his not very good countenance to an even worse one when he learned of his cousin's presence, causing him a bit of grace.

He only butted in when things got really tense; - Xiao Lee, what a pleasant surprise, I see that you decided to come, I'm honored that you accepted my invitation.

- Uncle!.- He bowed.- How could I do such rudeness to you, I've come gladly, my father sends his regards. But I see that my dear cousin was not aware, he really did not want to cause such upset, I thought that we had already smoothed things over, that was so long ago.- He already knows family things. I glance sideways at Xiao Zhan.- I have brought a present I really hope to please you.

- It is not necessary, with your father's permission.- Zhan wanted to leave before he couldn't contain himself anymore.

But he stopped him again, he really enjoyed seeing his son upset.- Your cousin has brought you a courteous gift.- He mentioned frustrating the young man's plans.

- I'm here.- Lee cleared his throat. - On behalf of the Southern Empire, I have come to show you that our territories are completely at peace, we continue to keep our word not to disturb yours. And to manifest it I have brought a present.- He call the third in discord making a signal.

He walked, keeping his eyes on the ground, the cloak kept hiding him and in his hands he only held his little rabbit tightly.

- One more servant? Thank you, I appreciate your good intentions, but as you can see, there are too many here.- Reducing importance to the claim of the other.

- Xiao Zhan, I see that you have everything you want, I know that you are difficult to impress but just let me show you this beautiful specimen.
- He hurried the omega more and placed it in front of him. He remove the hood, revealing that unique image.- What would you think of this little jewel for your harem?.

All those who were nearby, it was impossible for them to ignore it, being stunned with such a figure. Including the imperial prince.

But stranger still, he managed to captivate the emperor himself, having the same inherent feeling.

He could see how zhan couldn't look away from at that omega. He watched as the prince approached him while the other responded by raising his face, in order to discover his appearance; an extremely pure skin, white as winter. But his total fascination was when he discovered his face, for when he removed his gray hair, he discovered his delicate features and those gray eyes, which were exactly the same as those eyes that he looked at for the last time twenty-four years ago.....

Bringing repressed memories, stored in the depths of his being.
Causing that resentment to return to him like a wave of fire, because this time that look was not directed at him, but at Xiao Zhan. Who snatches that gift for the second time...