EPILOGUE

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

- Minister, Scholars... Madam Hao lyn, please take a seat. - Xiao Zhan had called them to an important meeting, because he had to provide certain documents and other forms of communication.

At his side, as in all previous meetings, was his omega, who participated at all times.

- I am truly sorry for the delay. I have assembled you so that you may be trustworthy witnesses of my words and of the new changes that will be made in our empire. - The alpha was in a position of firmness and authority without raising his voice.- As everyone here knows, new lands have joined our people, making our duties greater. Up to now, few are opposed to this fact, but our affable army has been able to control it. Thanks to our major general.- He pointed to HaoXuan, who was also present.- But hey, everything will gradually take its course, so we need to start with the nearest, in any case, the city of the sun. - Madam Hao lyn this concerns you, I need you to listen carefully. As the first order, I decree that there will no longer be a harem, no more omega will be confined.

- But my lord, what will become of us? - The beta looked really worried.

- Don't worry, everyone will be left in total freedom, those who can return to their relatives so be it, but I understand that some do not have that option, for this your empress here has come up with a wonderful idea. - He smiled at Yibo.

- Those who cannot return will take reading and writing classes to later impart what they have learned to all those who want to be educated.
But it will be compulsory for all the children of this empire, as we intend to think in a proliferated country, if the majority of its people are illiterate.

- Understood my lord.- Those words calmed Madam Hao Lyn.

- Stop what's next, I need the economy minister.- Look for the alpha among those present.

- Here, my lord.- Alpha raised his arms to show where he was

- For you I have another task, I require a list of all the servants, names and ages.I have found out that some of them don't even want to be in service anymore. They will be withdrawn, but that is not why they will be forgotten, they will be able to obtain food and everything necessary for their person what remains. As for the youngest, it will be necessary to implement better wages and rest days, as they want them to do in the best way if they are at the limit of their abilities. If you need someone from the staff let me know.

- Yes, my lord.- He agreed.

Having said this, I will start with something extremely important and I want it to be respected to the letter. Secretary, you are in charge of writing each word tangibly. - He took the hand of his omega who was still next to him.- This will change the form of government in the future, since my children came together they have the same obligations and therefore the same rights. The birth of the crown princes was an enigma , only a few know because of all that the empress had to go through to bring them, but more reserved was information about who of them came into the world first. I need you to start writing. - Addressing the man with the paper and pen again.

- One day after my death, all traditional rituals finished. As a last will, I demand that my beloved husband continue to be empress and only on him will the entire weight of this empire fall, being his highest authority. But, unfortunately, if he were not alive then, My children, the crown princes will ascend to the throne jointly, as emperor and empress. They will govern together, every decision that concerns their people will be made by mutual agreement.
And neither will have more dominion over the other...-

That was how that document, which was signed by all the attendees of that meeting, was read on this rainy day.

Informed the new rulers of his father's disposition. From today on, they would be in charge of one of the most powerful empires in the world.

Who, still with tears in their eyes, raised their heads high to observe how everyone in that memorable main square showed their respects by standing at their feet.

Although inside they were both full of pain for the loss of their parents, and the fear of not being able to fulfill such hard work. There was no feeling on their faces, for after all they were bred for this day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁