Ch - 15. INEVITABLE

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

He would be enjoying the sights  the exquisite aroma that those lotuses gave, but something bothers his mind. Prince Zhan didn't get to sleep that night , he didn't even drop by to greet Yibo in the morning.

Something very common in recent days, since when work overwhelms him Zhan stays in the library study so as not to disturb Yibo's rest, but what Xiao Zhan does not know is that Yibo does not sleep until he gets into the bedroom.

That pond became his hobby, Yibo discovered the water tank once he looked out the window,
being right in front of Zhan's room.

He imagine it would look beautiful with some plants and a few fish. At first he doubt it, but Zhan had told him that he would take care of something, maybe he didn't want to see him being lazy.

So after giving his approval, he ordered some seeds and all the garden impliment to be brought for Yibo to use.

It was very easy for Yibo, because his mother taught him to work on the land, it bringing back good memories of his childhood.

Now he spends his time there, since he can only take advantage of the first hours of the morning and the last hours of the day or when the sky is covered with clouds.

After what happened, Zhan has ordered that a servant always accompany him with a parasol.
At first he was annoying, because he wants to always go alone out there, but after several discussions with Zhan he had no choice but to accept it.

When he finally finished planting the last seed, he stopped to appreciate his creation, there were barely a few visible flower beads, but in a few weeks those would look beautiful. He was hoping that perhaps His Majesty would like the new look of the gardens.

Once he was at rest, he could feel the cold air that began to run, his clothing is not the warmest, the fabric on it was very light and it was also dirty, He had not noticed the dirt that it had.  He forgets everything around whenever he plant plants .

He called his companion to leave there. He quickly changed his mind when he saw a dark-haired alpha walking towards him, realizing that he was wearing the same outfit as the day before.

- Good morning.- Greeting, forming a smile.

The omega saluted, but turned his face slightly, showing a bit of indifference.

Zhan called out to the servant, motioning for him to give him the parasol and leave them alone.

- Ohh!,  you take this very seriously.- He took a look around.

Yibo went on "ignoring him".

- Whoever saw you would only think that you came to play with the mud.- He pointed at his dirty clothes. Letting out a laugh.

Getting the omega to turn around immediately. His mouth quirked up.

- Well, your majesty, if you allow me, I'll leave.- He shook his clothes a little with the intention of getting out of there.

But Zhan took him by the hand to stop him.- Last night I had to go out of emergency, that's why I didn't get to sleep.

- His Royal Highness has no reason to give explanations to a simple concubine like me.- His gaze was still on the ground.

- But your behavior is crying out to me.- He mention.

At last the indignant omega raised his face. Giving him a look of indulgence, and showing a slightly red nose.