Ch - 17. AGREEMENT

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi-Wattpad]
••••••••••

Outside everything was stealthy, only the striding of the cicadas could be heard, which seem more active in the moonlight. The same one that sneaks through the window illuminating that room, mixing with the small flashes of the flames produced by the candles that are around it. Which allows us to contemplate that scene where two young people fight against their carnal desires.

The mixture of its aromas keeps them completely immersed, so overwhelming that only they could bear it.

The combination of their fragrances made them irresistible in not possessing each other.

- I'll go to the doctor, I think you're in heat, honey. - This could only perceive how his alpha roared, "how is it that he intended to let others see the state of his omega?" , but the rational side of him feared that Yibo was not ready.

- NO! - The omega stopped him. - I want, I want it zhan. - He said hesitantly, because he felt how the pain ran through him.- But you must be patient with me, this is my fir...

- Shh! - Zhan put a finger in his mouth to shut him up.- I know Yi, that's why I want you to be completely sure.

- Xiao Zhan! You have me in this state and you still ask if I'm sure, you awakened something in me that I refused to feel for so long, it's my omega that has chosen you from the first moment.- His words came out as pleas because even the rose of the sheets began to bother him.

What was said for the alpha was like fireworks, he also wanted it, he had suppressed his animal side all these months in order to protect his omega from his own instincts.

But the day finally came, he would take it in the most delicate and passionate way that he is allowed.

He would go little by little, he had to be careful, he wanted this to be a unique experience for his omega.

- Zhan do it please!.- The look he gave him ended up the little sanity he had left, because this one expressed tenderness and longing at the same time.- I want to be completely yours. - He finally mumbled.

His wolf howled like never before, almost completely taking over him.

It was enough for Xiao Zhan to take the lips of the omega, he approached slowly, he took them gently, it was a chaste, delicate kiss with almost imperceptible movements causing a relaxing sensation, the tension of their bodies began to disappear.

With his hands he got ready to go over Yibo's free skin, it was as soft as rose petals, he began by going over his legs with the tips of his fingers and then sneaking under his clothes, brushing everything in his path, trying a slight moan in the omega, which he tried to silence.

- Honey, don't stop, you can scream if you want. - He said while delicately playing with the nipples of the omega.- Can I? - Asked. He was trying to unfasten the belt that did not allow him to go further into the body of the omega.

The other just nodded shyly.

He removed all that fabric that bothered him, exposing his torso.

The omega seemed to feel embarrassed for a moment, as he tried to cover himself.

- Yeah, you're perfect.- For Zhan, he really hurt him, no matter the circumstance that he saw his omega, for him there was no being more beautiful than him, even in these moments where he gives him his most vulnerable state.

The alpha, for his part, stripped off his heavy garments, revealing his shapely chest.

Yibo's pupils dilated a bit more.

Causing him to spread his legs out of inertia, leaving a space between them for the alpha to finally enter, he ran his hands over Xiao Zhan's sword, drawing him closer to his body. That began to flow, they understood that they needed the other willing to give in...

Zhan went down again, moved a little the damp hair that was on his neck, began to leave little kisses... It seemed so suggestive, but he quickly woke up, he couldn't sedate his alpha, not this time. But he went over it vigorously, leaving a small footprint, as a warning that he would return to that exact spot.

- My Prince... I can't take it anymore, I know I'm inexperienced but right now I know I want you inside me.... - He mentioned while staring at Xiao Zhan who was under his spell, those words his alpha followed them like an order, like a wolf who only wants to please his master.

- Okay love... - He separated his bodies a little to start preparing the most intimate place of his omega, when he touched his animal side he felt proud because the humidity was so abundant that the sheets under him were totally wet, smiling lightly, So it seemed like he was doing fine.

He could notice a little nervousness of the omega, but nothing that would not allow him to continue, lying on his side he took his lips again, to introduce his index.

The other reacted by arching his back a little, took a little breath and continued to correspond to the warm tongue of the alpha.

When Zhan was finally able to insert a third finger, he knew this was the time.

Returning to enter between the legs of his omega, not without stopping to stare at him, he took off his underwear, leaving that erection free, to soon plunge it into that delicate entrance.

Which scared Yibo a little because he didn't know how all that would fit in a space as small as his.

Xiao Zhan seeing that expression made him a little sad.- Easy love, it will be until you support it, I'll stop when you tell me to. - He caressed the other's cheeks a little.

But it was not necessary Yibo was totally sure that he wanted it.

- Come on, love, as you can see, I soon get used to your's.- He said mischievously as he winked at him.

Zhan just laughed, to safely continue introducing his "friend"...

Yibo felt how they were coming together causing him total happiness, although at first he gripped the sheets a little, because it started as small spasms of pain, it soon turned into pleasure...

A pleasure shared by the alpha that began with delicate movements, while he continued with the caresses, but as soon as he noticed Yibo's joy, his movements began to be faster, the same ones that constantly followed the small ranchers of the dawn...

That night was not enough, the morning light reached them and only the bustle outside made them stop to catch their breath.

That morning Yibo would wake up again in Xiao Zhan's arms and although his complexion is not very different from his, he seems so small, so fragile, that it causes the prince to take him delicately. He is so happy after a long time he manages to feel full, he manages to feel loved...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁