Ch - 24. AFFLICTION

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••

Yí, how do you survey my love?.
I hope that at least I am better, I am a moving entity that breathes by inertia and I only know that I am still alive because of the immense pain that invades me.

I know I'm breaking my promise, which I haven't been able to keep even a minute after seeing how you leave my side, my bed, our bed...

I'm on the verge of madness, your aroma is about to be extinguished from the sheets, what will I do to ease my agony?...

Forgive my selfishness, my nerve for proposing to stay by my side even after I have failed all my promises, I have not been able to put the crown on your head my empress.

But believe me I couldn't help it, thousands of people have their hope in me.

But it is an ordeal indeed, I prefer the pain of the arrows on my chest than this one that presses me, sometimes it is impossible for me to catch my breath.

But here I am begging again, give me a single sign, an indication that what I feel for you is reciprocated and I promise my love that I will do everything in my power to be together no matter what.

- Xiao Zhan

Some parts of that paper you could see the wet ink and run by the tears shed by both the sender and the recipient.

Yibo knows that this is very silly, he could very easily be by Zhan's side no one would be able to reprimand him for that, not even Yang Niao herself, Zhan has every right as emperor to claim any omega he wants ...

But he is the one who can't bear to imagine him with that lady, the mere fact of thinking that he would have to share the same lips and the same bed fills him with disgust, makes him sick and he really thanks Zhan for respecting his decision even though he doesn't manages to get rid of him completely.

He, well, sends texts every day, at first very subtle asking how he is or how his day is going... And others like this, where you can see that he has written them accompanied by alcohol cloudy reason of the.

This is letter number eighteen,
and of course he didn't respond to any.

Much less today, because the date to celebrate the royal marriage was announced.

He will continue to avoid him as long as his forces allow him or the emperor himself forces him to go to him.

- My lord.- A Beta knocked on his door.

- Go ahead.- It was a bit strange to be treated that way, having servants in charge was not entirely comfortable.

- Just to let you know that Mr. Song JiYang is here.

- Send him in immediately.- Yibo left the papyrus he was holding and ran to greet his friend.

- Good morning friend, do you have them? -The white asks curious about the sketches that the brown haired had drawn.

Jiyang quickly spread them out on a small table.- And tell me what do you think? - His emotion for him was overflowing because in those papyri was the design for his wedding clothes.

- Handsome! , you will look perfect friend. -YiBo was still immersed in the lines.

- And that's not all. - He sit.- I will embroider every detail, I will raise all of the threads, I want HaoXuan to be able to feel the texture .- He pointed to each part that he wishes to define.