Ch - 34. MISFORTUNE

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••

Suddenly, time, which seemed to go very fast, began to stop and although the ambient temperature was low, a burning heat began to flow through his body, beginning in his chest, which he turned to see to find that device that was going through it; an arrow.

His heart, which was beating constantly and rapidly, returned its erratic palpitations...

He did not feel pain, but the lack of air in his lungs was what ended up collapsing him.

But with what little strength he had left, he gave one last scream, hoping that his Omega would return to him.

- YIBO!...

In the palace everything was in chaos, because when they arrived with the emperor in their arms, the image was totally discouraging, his clothes were completely covered in crimson liquid and his countenance was not the best

The doctor quickly arrived with some of his best apprentices, removing what was left of the arrow shaft was not easy, everything had to be done in a hurry because the main thing was to stop the bleeding.

The hours that passed were distressing, HaoXuan and Song Jiyang did not take long to arrive, the questions were many, but Zhan's condition was not the only concern, because nothing was known about Yibo's whereabouts, nobody understood exactly what had happened. When they went to look for him in his room, he was not there, that is how they related the facts, perhaps it was not only confusion due to the darkness of the night, but even if that was the case, they would find who injured the emperor and did not help him.

They would not be sure until the alpha woke up, approaching him would not be easy, since telling him that his omega is missing would further put Zhan's health at risk.

It was a miracle that the night watch finding the emperor, if not for them another would have been his destiny...

- How is the emperor? - Jiyang was the first to ask when he saw the royal doctor come out.

The alpha looked tired, his clothes stained with what looked like Zhan's blood.

- Fortunately the arrow did not touch vital organs, the loss of blood is what is worrying, but at the moment he is stable, we hope everything stays the same.