Ch - 13. NO CHAINS OR SHACKLES

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••

The room was flooded with that sweet fragrance, allowing the omega on the sheets to sleep peacefully. He wears a white coat and his hair is loose, some on his face, he shows no expression, only a serene face. In his arms, there is a kind of ointment, which covers some small spots on his skin. In his hands a small rag rabbit already mended , they have washed it's fabric and put button eyes on it.

The night before was chaos, since Xiao Zhan took Yibo in his arms, he rushed to the royal doctor, who was already in his off hours, but Zhan didn't care.

Making the reaction in Omega was difficult for the doctor, especially with the threatening look that His Majesty gave him.

Yibo was only able to come to himself when Zhan's pheromones began to act on their own, released on impulse or perhaps instinct.

Only until they called Madam Hao Lyn could they understand what was happening to him.
She reported that the omega had not slept or eaten properly and about the spots on his skin, she believes it was due to the work they had stayed outdoors for several hours in the sun. Although he was wearing his cape it was not enough for him that also explained the red in his eyes.

But being more relevant, it is that the omega had reacted to the stimuli of Xiao Zhan's pheromones. Indicating that his body is finally preparing for its natural process.

Doctor recommended rest, some ointments and if it was possible to keep Yibo in the presence of an alpha, so that the pheromones keep him calm.

Doctor offered his house since his son was young and he would have no problem providing them.

Zhan seemed to be offended and took the Yibo again to get out of there, behind him was a downcast Beta because after the incident about the omega's marks she was strongly reprimanded.

Xiao Zhan are unrecognizable acting so possessive, they had never seen him act like that, they were perplexed when he came to the palace straight to his bedroom depositing the omega on his bed. After Yibo was cleaned and medicated, Zhan ordered them to leave the place and close their doors.

 After Yibo was cleaned and medicated, Zhan ordered them to leave the place and close their doors

At the meeting were the main leaders of the territory and some of their representatives.
The reason was clear, the rise of a new emperor always brought with it changes and therefore they were almost always accompanied by conflicts and more so when it came to one not too far away where they had emerged victorious, so it is always good to be prepared for any of the situations that are coming

- Don't you think we're acting rashly?. - Commented a tall and thin alpha from the place of him.

- No way. - Another took the floor. - I heard that you have tried to talk to Yáng Meí, and it won't take long to try to collude with her, as she is the owner of most of that territory, she will want it at all costs, it will be better to bring her for us.