Ch - 32. LINKS

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- Have them supervise the hunting points well, I don't want any accidents. -Xiao Zhan gave the first order of business, as planned the hunting competitions would start that same afternoon, enough time to attend the ceremony of his best friend.

- Don't worry, Your Majesty, that's what they'll do, we've also left soldiers to keep away any civilian who tries to cross the area.

- Perfect. - Once the talk is over, he ordered the guard to leave.

He was already dressed appropriately for the occasion, this time he is dressed as a gala, red has always suited him well, he have even picked up his hair and decorated it.

He accommodate the last utensils on the drawer to get ready to leave but before this happened his favorite image landed in front of him.

Anyone who knows him knows perfectly well that there is no figure he adores more than that of that albino omega.

He has all that enchanting beauty but this day he looks sublime, he is wearing a pale green hanfu, while his hair has been adorned with jades of the same color, today he did something different on his face there is a little makeup that he has given some light, his lips look juicy in carmine color and that black around his eyes highlights the gray of his gaze more.

He has left Xiao Zhan stunned as he doesn't know what to say.

- And what's up? Do you like it?... -Yibo asked expectantly.

-... -Zhan is still stunned. He doesn't say a word.

- Well, well, because I do, at first I hesitated to put on some color but I think it highlights my beauty.- He approached one of the gold frames to reflect himself.

Making Zhan finally able to wake up. He hugged his back as he leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Managing to get a huge smile on his omega.

Noticing that after a long time he has put on again that necklace that the sun and moon had given him adorn his neck.

- I'm ready. - Song Jiyang indicates to those who would carry him carrying a beautiful float decorated with fresh flowers, although the destination was not far away he would not lose the habit, the few minutes that the journey lasted were used only to imagine Wang HaoXuan waiting for him in altar.

But nothing compared to reality because when he finally got off his transport he could visualize the man of his dreams dressed in a neat military suit with all his insignia carefully placed, but what moved him even more was seeing his furry friend by his side, accompanying him at this important moment in their lives, thumbs seemed to understand the situation as he is sitting firmly with his head held high.