EXTRA - 2

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

The dim light from the candles allows him to reflect his whitish figure in front of the mirror, he removes a little of that makeup that decorates his face, he also frees him from that brooch that has allowed him to keep that beautiful hairstyle all evening, but at this point it starts to bother him, feeling a great relief when he finally gets rid of it.

He continues to remove that first necklace that Zhan gave him, he loves how it decorates his neck, making his mark look stylized, although the alpha has given him others, this is still his favorite.

With all this his mind begins to wander, everything is going wonderfully, although he is terrified that all this was a dream, he fears waking up inside that cage, while it continues to be only a visual attraction.

But he forgets all that when he perceives that sweet scent of his alpha and the boisterous laughter of his cubs.

He still remembers with nostalgia that they have no recollection of the first days their babies came into the world.

Well, he had to spend weeks in bed to be able to recover from that birth. His heart squeezes just imagining the hunger, his babies had to go through, because it wasn't until the first month that he was able to give them from his chest.

Although of course they were accompanied by nannies and servants busy with that, he knows that they can never be compared to the warmth of a mother.

That was the only thing that kept him going, just thinking about what his puppies would do without him, didn't let him down, just like Zhan's company.
He looked extremely distressed, it was evident in his off face and the dark circles under his reddish eyes.

He is grateful that all that is behind him; although this left his emperor very sensitive, who does not allow him to monitor his health at all times, he has even brought doctors from far away just so that he can be personally cared for.

- Kitten?... Love?.- Zhan tries to get his attention because he seems to be submerged in another world.

- Ouh!, I'm sorry love I didn't realize when you came in.- He turned to look at him.

- I already realized, how much do you think about?.- He seemed curious.

He didn't want to bring up those difficult moments, so he continued with the second thing that was on his mind.

- In which my reflection is not the same as before, look here.- He points to what for the alpha is only a small line.- A wrinkle.

- I do not see anything. - That was true.

- Don't lie, you don't have to always be nice. - He pouted.- I've also gained a bit of weight.

- I think the glass of wine is having an effect on you.- He reached over to place his hand on his forehead, but it seemed to have a normal temperature.- I shouldn't have allowed you to drink alcohol.- He reproached himself.- You know, I only see my kitten, the most beautiful omega in China and I dare say that of this world.- He hug him from behind so that he will observe himself while he continued alluding to him.

- Do you still believe that?.- He asked.

- It is true that the years have passed, and of course they have left their mark on us, but it is also the time that you have given me, all those moments that we have spent together, some sad moments but others so pleasant that they are what I prefer save.- He smiled and placed a kiss on the noticeable mark on his side.- I will never stop liking you, this figure that drives me crazy.- He take the omega to recharge it on the dresser.- And you take advantage of it.- His breathing began to agitate.

Yibo already knew where he was going, because tonight he was also in the mood for something other than sleeping, leaving that robe with his bare torso, leaving little for the alpha's imagination.

Everything was also going well, Zhan began by sliding his hands under the albino's scant clothing, to delicately squeeze that beautiful behind, he continued by opening the other's legs, to make a space for him... but when he was about to remove that clothes that began to get in the way, little voices announced their presence.

- Daddy... Mommy.- Two children run through the halls towards the main room.

- No, please... Not today.- Zhan begs for something to stop his children and he could continue his mischief.

Yibo just laughed and quickly composed himself.- Come on, our puppies call us.- He finished by giving him a little kiss.

While the other only breathes to accommodate his clothes, just at the moment the door was opened without even being touched.

But joy returns when the little ones pounce on them...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁